Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who knew, they do make it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Who knew, they do make it

Nov 16, 2016, 12:55 PM
Fail_Nog.jpg(474.0 K)

Went to the store and found the fail nog.

Which leads me to the question, why "fail nog"? Its not exactly a clever pun. I mean off the top of my head I can think of "Ginger Fail" which at least vaguely rhymes and is also a beverage pun.

Oh well, who knew it was a real product?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This***

Nov 16, 2016, 12:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^ Enjoys***

Nov 16, 2016, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

How did you know...

Nov 16, 2016, 1:04 PM

?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Well, obviously, by the picture of yourself.

Nov 16, 2016, 1:30 PM

For some reason I thought you had a beard. Or, you did in your other picture.

Now, I am confused.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^POTD rat cheer***

Nov 16, 2016, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Lol that is actually funny

Nov 16, 2016, 12:59 PM

Unlike your crappy, embarrassing youtube vids

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was funny, and you sound

Nov 16, 2016, 1:01 PM

thirsty...

Have a drink NAT

Nov 16, 2016, 1:13 PM

@#@

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Seriously, what?***

Nov 16, 2016, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Lol that is actually funny ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Here...it would actually be funny if he intended it to be

Nov 16, 2016, 1:04 PM

a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Nov 16, 2016, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Lol that is actually funny ]

Psst, there is more than 1 tiger fan named Thom. And the other dude spells his name wrong.

I've uploaded 2 videos to youtube, neither of which I'd consider crappy or embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAp0yXzhfbsjTBQGBFY1hpA

But hey, at least we found the fail nog for you to enjoy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol that is actually funny

Nov 16, 2016, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Lol that is actually funny ]

Don't be upset little NAT.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Who knew, they do make it

Nov 16, 2016, 1:00 PM

It's even a great photoshop. I has the proud.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who knew, they do make it

Nov 16, 2016, 1:01 PM

He could have at least asked us if we wanted some Hateraid or Owronge juice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just made 4 posts in this thread trophies

Nov 16, 2016, 1:24 PM

What does a trophy mean?

5 TUs***

Nov 16, 2016, 1:25 PM

What is 5 TUs?

Nov 16, 2016, 1:26 PM

Is that when someone posts the funny?

See the Thumbs in the bottom right of a message? If a post

Nov 16, 2016, 1:28 PM

gets 5 thumbs ups (TUs), it gets a trophy. If it gets 50 TUs it goes into the tnet hall of fame.

and if a post gets 5 thumbs down NAT gets a chubby.***

Nov 16, 2016, 1:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mods this crosses the line

Nov 16, 2016, 1:37 PM

and if NAT is truly a moran he'll respond with "No personal attacks please"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No personal attacks please

Nov 16, 2016, 1:44 PM

Re: We finally agree on something***

Nov 16, 2016, 1:51 PM

Re: We finally agree on something******

Nov 16, 2016, 1:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Since you said please....

Nov 16, 2016, 1:57 PM [ in reply to No personal attacks please ]

How about

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: Mods this crosses the line***

Nov 16, 2016, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Mods this crosses the line ]

Re: Mods this crosses the line

Nov 16, 2016, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Mods this crosses the line ]

$@$@

OVER THE LINE!

Nov 17, 2016, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Mods this crosses the line ]

You are entering a world of pain

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

groce***

Nov 16, 2016, 1:51 PM [ in reply to and if a post gets 5 thumbs down NAT gets a chubby.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

who are you

Nov 16, 2016, 1:50 PM [ in reply to See the Thumbs in the bottom right of a message? If a post ]

so wise in the way of science?? tu for the 5 tu's

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

pot(PH)y...

Nov 16, 2016, 2:24 PM

even NAT had to laugh...

Bump***

Nov 16, 2016, 3:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bump***

Nov 16, 2016, 5:13 PM

Am I the only one creeped out by this guy

Nov 16, 2016, 5:23 PM

Thinking of me all day? Stalker much?

Yes***

Nov 17, 2016, 10:03 AM

Bump***

Nov 17, 2016, 8:59 AM

Am I the only one creeped out by this guy***

Nov 17, 2016, 9:13 AM

null

Stalker***

Nov 17, 2016, 12:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

OP should be HOF, I know I've used several of

Nov 17, 2016, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Bump*** ]

my scoks to TU it. I suggest everyone do the same

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic