Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have got to be kidding me…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,510

You have got to be kidding me…

Sep 26, 2005, 12:43 AM

Some of you “fans” on here that are calling out Tommy Bowden and our coaching staff are probably the same ones that…

Didn’t show up to the game on Saturday and decided to sell their tickets instead. Leaving 1000s of empty seats (to a sold out game) all because we lost to Miami, and/or it was a 12 PM game and/or it was too hot and/or the game was on TV…

Came in late or left at halftime, not to return b/c you were “too hot” or “needed another drink” …

Didn’t yell as loudly or consistently b/c it was a noon game…

Booed the coaches for their play calling…

Told other fans to sit down b/c you can’t see when you need to be standing anyway…

Had the nerve to leave the game early when we went down 10 to Miami in the fourth, and/or when Boston College got the ball 1st and goal from the one inch line in OT...

Also these same people probably…

Won’t travel to Wake this weekend, NCState on the Thurs night, GT later in the year or Columbia in November… not b/c of money or any logical, respectable, reason; but, b/c you don’t know what it means to bleed orange.

Do you want to help the team? Then shut it and keep it shut!!!

If some of you people put half as much energy into cheering or something positive… Clemson, and the world, would be a better place.

Am I upset b/c of the outcome on Saturday? You #### right I am!!! However, I am more upset about the way some people seem to jump ship and ##### all the time after a loss.

I will be there at all of games this season, stay until the end and cheer my ### off. I'll never bash a coach, player or anyone b/c of any loss!!! And I'll be there to sing the alma mater before and after the game when it is all over.

You ######### come on here to ##### and that’s it. If it’s not about a loss, it’s about uniforms, if its not uniforms, it’s about something else, like my videos or Clemsonjoe’s pictures… and yes there are plenty of people that complain about my videos (mainly through tmail).

This is theTIGERnet and most of you haven’t acted like Tigers in a long time.

It’s ironic that some of the same people who wish for happycat to come back in times like these are exactly the reason why happycat left in the first place.

I don’t care if you give $10,000 and your left nut to IPTAY, if you are alumni, a current student or just a fan, if you wear a t-shirt, polo, bowtie, or ####### spandex jumpsuit… STAND BEHIND YOUR TIGERS 100%. That includes losses in 95 degree OT games at NOON.

Did you wear orange TODAY? I did, and I will tomorrow and every day this week.

It’s easy to wear orange after a win or on Fridays, but how about after a loss?

Get your ##### in gear!!

If this post pissed you off, and you want to fight me b/c you know I’m right, meet me in Winston-Salem next weekend. I’ll be there with 10,000+ real Tiger fans who have my back. I'll be wearing orange.

It’s time to be “SOLID ORANGE”

That will start whenever you decide you want to be apart of it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-shoelesscu.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post Shoeless...

Sep 26, 2005, 12:49 AM

you need to post that over on Tigerillustrated as well...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have got to be kidding me…

Sep 26, 2005, 12:51 AM

If we're going to bleed orange, why do it while winning ten games instead of seven, nine games instead of six? If we're going to bleed orange, why not do it in the Rose Bowl instead of the Humanitarian Bowl? That's all I'm saying. No matter how much #####'ing you do or how many times you type ######, I will never equate voicing opinions, concerns, criticisms with not pulling for the team. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive. You can, and I do, do both at the same time.

You're entitled to your opinion and so are we! But don't

Sep 26, 2005, 12:57 AM

Get upset if one of our opinions is that you are not supporting our beloved Tigers if you come in here and post fodder for recruits and coots.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

He's a coot, it's pretty well documented

Sep 26, 2005, 12:58 AM

Don't worry about him.

The whole 'free speech' blab is a b!tch when you get it

Sep 26, 2005, 1:01 AM

thrown back in your face.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Great Post...A few points...

Sep 26, 2005, 12:54 AM

I know numerous people that asked me today or yesterday "Did you stay for the whole game?" Too which I laugh, because why the hell would you go to a football game and leave early? Anyways, I'm not able to make it to all of the away games due to school, but I'll be at GT and USC. NC State is a Thursday game and I have 4 Friday classes, so that's out of the question, but I'm sure as hell making it to the games that my schedule allows. I'm with you that I'm real pissed about the loss, butt calling for the coaches head is absurd 4 games into the season. I wasn't happy with the playcalling, but there is a reason for all of it. My best guess is that Spence doesn't feel comfortable enough with all of the plays yet to impliment them into a key situation in a game. I love Orange and wear it every chance I get. I recently noticed when I was doing laundry that I have to do an entire load JUST FOR orange shirts. I have 13 of them. Anyways, point is, I'm behind this team 100% and every win and loss effects me as much as it does them. Go Tigers! Beat the hell outta Wake! (Make some noise for me Shoeless®)

Re: you said it.

Sep 26, 2005, 2:35 AM

Spandex Jumpsuit??

I think I might look into that.

Shoeless - A few questions

Sep 26, 2005, 9:00 AM

I agree with most of what you say. I have to make sure that I don't read Tnet after a loss and I have a hard time even listening to some of the radio shows. I will see you in Groves Stadium this weekend and I will be wearing orange. I agree that we should support our team through thick and thin. However, do you think we should never question our coaches or players for decisions they make?

Offense - Why the conservative play calling? Why was the 2nd quarter so productive and the other 3 dismal at best? Why has our offense sputtered after 4 games as opposed to progressing?

Defense - Why do we only bring 4 down lineman on 3rd down? Why were we able to put BC on their heels in the 2nd quarter and allow them to move the ball all other quarters? When will this defense start having multiple looks like they claimed in the preseason?

After 2 games I said I felt it was obvious that we had A LOT of areas to improve in and everyone told me I was ridiculous and a traitor. Well, I think it's obvious now that we have a lot to improve on.

I wish this were our off week in order to get ourselves right for the rest of the season but that's not the case. We will go to Wake with a sense of urgency and show the Deacs how to play football. I'll be loud, proud, and wearing orange and I'll sing the Alma Mater with you. But I think you're allowed to question things, when the time is right and with-in reason.

Re: Shoeless - A few questions

Sep 26, 2005, 11:01 AM

Don't question my love of Clemson and the Tigers. I, however am not the biggest TB fan in all of the free world.

Great post Shoeless. And I am in Orange today.***

Sep 26, 2005, 9:31 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://brainsoup.net/pictures/whiteflour.gif

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,510
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic