Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if there was ever a question as to whether crump is a coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

if there was ever a question as to whether crump is a coot

Jul 29, 2014, 11:42 AM

or has coot tendencies, i for juan am certain confessed coot's continued presence, unabated, unhindered and/or unbridled free style posting has clearly answered it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

answered it which way? waiting...

Jul 29, 2014, 11:44 AM

on the edge of my seat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

is this how it works in coot skewl? if you're not millenial

Jul 29, 2014, 11:48 AM

you should be...

shakin' it still

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shakin' what? participation ribbons and trophies??***

Jul 29, 2014, 11:49 AM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Unabated? I thought

Jul 29, 2014, 11:45 AM

GWP abated him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

has the statute of limitations passed?

Jul 29, 2014, 11:50 AM

it's important

No***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Conflict of interest much?***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:36 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

No***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

some juan is mad they weren't invited to CC's party***

Jul 29, 2014, 11:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Oh boy***

Jul 29, 2014, 11:56 AM

you looking for the quick flight

Jul 29, 2014, 11:58 AM

or the cruise to jamaica?

it's important asking for a friend in advance in peace my head

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

HE'S GOT

Jul 29, 2014, 11:59 AM

TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE!!!

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: HE'S GOT***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:27 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

well back in the day he rejected my 1st tiger net username

Jul 29, 2014, 12:07 PM

Gamecocksliveintrailors ...so yeah, maybe.

I don't remember what my 1st user name but it got banned .. more proof.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

it's the movers & shakers in the world such as you,

Jul 29, 2014, 12:11 PM

davidhood, myself & others[they know who they are] that take risks, risks that reap great rewards, knock down barriers, change the landscape & call to task the great inequities in the world.

it's often a thankless job, so allow me to take this moment and thank you for all you've done.

Kurgan: "I have something to say. It's better burn out than to fade away."***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Wait so you're freely admitting to being banned and coming

Jul 29, 2014, 12:12 PM [ in reply to well back in the day he rejected my 1st tiger net username ]

back incognito!?!?!

CRUMP I FOUND ONE!! SIC 'EM!!!

Oh, he dunnit now***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:13 PM

If that was the case there's a few guys that

Jul 29, 2014, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Wait so you're freely admitting to being banned and coming ]

need to be called out.

Let's all play a game called "Guess that scok!"

And no...this is the only handle I've ever had.

Do we all get trophies afterwards?

Jul 29, 2014, 12:32 PM

I'll go first, I think cutigerbob is the scok of a moran

Now it's your turn

You know better

Jul 29, 2014, 12:34 PM

We all get a participation trophy and the chance to kiss Crump's ring.

I like having things spelled out for me

Jul 29, 2014, 12:37 PM

Wait kiss his ring? This has nothing to do with coming in 5th place though right?

Just going off what the OP was...

Crump's ring is real

Jul 29, 2014, 12:39 PM

It's a "I have infinite points and you shall bow to me" ring. Not a "We finished 5th in our conference so we all get a participation" ring.

I feel a list coming...***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:36 PM [ in reply to If that was the case there's a few guys that ]

I have my suspects***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:40 PM

Re: Wait so you're freely admitting to being banned and coming***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Wait so you're freely admitting to being banned and coming ]

hmmm hmmmm hmmmmm, daa daaaaa da

Jul 29, 2014, 1:51 PM

Lullaby, and good night....

everyone chime in...

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

It didn't end well

Jul 29, 2014, 1:54 PM

the last time you sang a lullaby.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, the baby woke up and hit him with his rattle***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:05 PM

RA'd for calling "he who shall not be named"

Jul 29, 2014, 2:07 PM

a baby.

I had no idea we weren't supposed to be saying

Jul 29, 2014, 2:11 PM

lbu's name

Im not initiating anything this time, just tryn to help out

Jul 29, 2014, 2:06 PM [ in reply to It didn't end well ]

my boy dsp. just a little ground cover, ya know?

Ground cover. You mean like this?***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:09 PM

I tell ya bob, rumors of the demise of your helpfulness

Jul 29, 2014, 2:23 PM

are greatly exaggerated.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic