Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was banned from Tigernet for bashing Dabo.Wanted him gone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,115

I was banned from Tigernet for bashing Dabo.Wanted him gone

Jan 12, 2013, 11:40 AM

.2009 Then I went to Clemson to drop the kid off at football camp.Met Dabo,met the staff..When we got back in the car I told the wife I was a fool.This man is a great man.This man is a leader. This man loves Clemson,This man is 1st class all the way..We will win the national championship under this man and Id follow his direction from now on.Im a better person from meeting Dabo,I wish I could carry myself more like this leader of men..Thank you Dabo for everything you are doing at Clemson!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Post and I agree 100%***

Jan 12, 2013, 12:17 PM

Re: Great Post and I agree 100%***

Jan 12, 2013, 12:23 PM

a coach..that is all

Re: I was banned from Tigernet for bashing Dabo.Wanted him gone

Jan 12, 2013, 12:25 PM

Never felt like you. I will say Dabo is great when U meet him. U feel good about CU and him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bashers of any type usually are fools

Jan 12, 2013, 12:59 PM

but I am glad you have moved on and congrats

Would like for you to give a class in identifying leadership

Jan 12, 2013, 1:21 PM

obviously a good many "fans" missed or undervalued this attribute in Coach Swinney when he first came on board.

And just as obviously, a fair 54% of our nation has no clue "HOW" to be led nor the dangers of picking unscrupulous leaders.

Just think where our program would be if we had changed coaches again after 2010.

That's where our country is today.

Please remember this moment the next time Clemson makes

Jan 12, 2013, 2:23 PM

a hire you are CONVINCED will fail. All most of us "Dabo supporters" ever wanted was for everyone to give the man a fair chance. Most bashers had their mind made up from the beginning.

With his spiritual attitude he had to prove he...

Jan 13, 2013, 11:59 PM

couldn't learn for me to be displeased.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I think we should feel that way regardless of the NC

Jan 12, 2013, 5:49 PM

It actually has amazed me how callous people can get even when the character and hard work of someone is so blantantly obvious.

Glad you finally saw things for how they actually are.

Go Tigers!

Jan 13, 2013, 4:21 PM

Agree 110% awesome man and staff, and to top it off WHAT A AWESOME CAMP!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2013, 11:19 PM

You're a better man for admitting the way you felt and change when you found that you were wrong about Dabo. Most of those that was bashing Dabo back then, are saying now that they believed in him back then. A man that can admit when he is wrong, always grows into a better man when they can admit it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's definitely a good recruiter***

Jan 13, 2013, 11:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo won my heart when he wept at the announcment of his...

Jan 13, 2013, 11:57 PM

interimship. I've been a Dabo fan and so sensitive about somebody criticizing him, knowing all along that he had volumes of learning to do.

It was kinda helpful to watch him make mistakes for me. Last year's team lacked confidence after Tommy's tenure and the landblasting we got from the media. Pulling a Clemson seemed to be on the lips of every writer and broadcaster in the NCAA sports world. He did so well instilling confidence he got last year's team over confident and we blew the end of the season with all those losses.

He's sure learned a lot and took a lot of heat because of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quite often the real character of a man is demonstrated

Jan 14, 2013, 6:01 AM

by his ability to withstand the storms of life with unfailing optimism and determination. I think much of who Dabo is today resulted from his willingness to face adversity as a young person, to lift himself up by the bootstraps (to use an old phrase) and to continue striving for excellence. Whether or not his tenure at Clemson will prove to be stellar remains to be seen; however, he has won great favor from many, including me, for his approach to life...and I respect and salute him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,115
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic