Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
By The Time My Little Girl Is A Teenager, She Will Think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

By The Time My Little Girl Is A Teenager, She Will Think

Apr 5, 2005, 12:36 AM

Clemson played in every championship game from the time she was 1 until 10..... Every game that I watch on tv no matter who is playing I tell her to say go tigers! we even do cheers for the tigers because I want her to always pull for the tigers and not to confuse her since she is only 2. So every game she says go tigers.. lol pretty cool

plus the allergy medicine she takes is in an orange packet and she calls it tiger medicine... I love kids..

the Bible says train a child in the way they should go and when they get older they wont depart from it.. I have started early.. she wore a CU outfit socks included home from the hospital..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my worst fear is that my kids won't be clemson fans....

Apr 5, 2005, 12:39 AM

i shudder just at the thought

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thats why we have adoption haha***

Apr 5, 2005, 12:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

genetically engineered tiger fans? i'll take two***

Apr 5, 2005, 12:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha i was shooting more towards a way to get rid of the

Apr 5, 2005, 12:46 AM

ones that werent tiger fans

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: honestly I dont know how that can happen unless you have

Apr 5, 2005, 1:15 AM [ in reply to my worst fear is that my kids won't be clemson fans.... ]

the usc/CU marriage thing going on.. and even then there are things you can do.. I have a friend who graduated from cu and his wife from you know where, but their kids go to CU games not carolina and he is a good dad and they want to pull for their daddy's team..

honestly man my wife is from ga. now she is a clemson fan now, but I play soccor with my little girl and we talk about clemson.. she was a clemson cheerleader for halloween.. she has a lot of clemson shirts and things like that..

if you make God, family, friends and clemson the priorities then everything will work out.........

Re: I had to learn it all my own...

Apr 5, 2005, 1:29 AM

Both parents went to USC... neither were really die hard although my dad cheers for them in sports and my little brother does too. My mom has always preferred Clemson and my grandfather was an IPTAY rep in her hometown but she never force fed it to me... like most moms she could care less about sports.

I just couldn't cheer for USC, never did like them... I can still remember when was old enough to actually watch football and know what the heck was going on Tanneyhill was the quarterback, and even then I could tell he was an absolute tool. Then, my first Clemson game... we lost to NC State and Patrick Sapp was the QB (sorry, didnt mean to make some of you guys feel so old), but I was hooked for life. I still remember watching the pregame pararde and the handshake I got from the tiger mascot.

Now, I'm going to be a Clemson student next fall and you better believe when i do have kids, which will be a long time from now if i have anything to say about it, they will be wearing orange at a very young age. Hopefully they will follow my lead and go to Clemson one day and I will tell them stories about when I became a student the year the West Endzone was built... and we'll still be dominating the coots.

Re: I had to learn it all my own...

Apr 5, 2005, 9:41 AM

good post.. I was in the same position. My parents did actually pull for clemson though, but they were not big sports freaks. It was really up to me and Thank God I am extremely smart. lol...

but even though I did choose right without outside influence Im not leaving such an important decision up to my kids at such a young age. If my girl doesnt go to harvard or yale, then clemson is a viable option.

great post.***

Apr 5, 2005, 12:41 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This post definitly does deserve THUMBS UP,A 10 RATING...

and most of all TIGER BOARD HALL OF FAME.

Jam up post dude!***

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic