Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just got done watching the 63-17 game. Please don't.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 323

I just got done watching the 63-17 game. Please don't.......

Apr 26, 2004, 11:27 PM

let this die soon. May we never forget what 63-17 means. We completely destroyed them. I think sometimes some Clemson fans take 63-17 for granted. Cherish it. Hold it. Remember what it means. 63-17. Sixty-Three to Seventeen. You cannot stress this point too much. DOMINATION it was. ALL NIGHT LONG. The clock had to stop us from beating their faces in because nobody else could. Not the Lamecocks, not Lou, not the 16.5 coots in the stands, even Bowden himself. Nobody can take away 63-17.
Good Night and GO TIGERS!!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just got done watching the 63-17 game. Please don't.......

Apr 27, 2004, 12:21 AM

Whose taking it for granted??? I think about it once a day, while I giggle like a 12 year olf school girl. I remind my USuCk friends at least once a week. What we sholdnt take for granted is USuCk. They are going to be out for blood this year. If we beat them this year, that will make 63-17 even sweeter, cause the USuCk arguement of "a Fluke" will mean nothing.

GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17 will never die.

Apr 27, 2004, 7:12 AM

I watched the tape again last week. It's priceless.
There are hundreds of neat bit on the tape.
1. The Gamecocks were favored.
2. Two best DEs he's ever had.
3. Wonder when Lou decided to fire everyone?
4. The troubled, anxious crowd faces when the score became 14-0.
5. The empty seats.
6. Bowden arguing a spot.
7. The little green men comment by Curry.
8. Pugh's big hit.
9. Stupid looking cocky character.
10. 63-17.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worst plays by CU

Apr 27, 2004, 7:32 AM

Hamilton's dropping of the first incomlete pass. It was in his hands, standing still and he dropped it.

Hamilton's fumble of the punt. Why did he try to catch that ball?

I will always wonder what the score would have been if he had performed better. ;)

How about those idiots wearing the rooster heads? Or the guy

Apr 27, 2004, 8:46 AM [ in reply to 63-17 will never die. ]

wearing the Dr. Seuss hat in the stands that said something about the Wake game? What an idiot! That game and summmary should be inserted in the dictionary under "stunned" and "dominated". Those "loyal" and "blind" #### fans didn't know what to do when CW and TB went crazy on them.

Re: 63-17 will never die.

Apr 27, 2004, 8:51 AM [ in reply to 63-17 will never die. ]

over the loud speakers! Talk about embarassing.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or how about the "hex" guy

Apr 27, 2004, 6:46 PM [ in reply to 63-17 will never die. ]

waving his hands and sticking out his tongue. I guess he was trying to transfer the curse....didn't work :)

63-17 is for the ages!

Apr 27, 2004, 7:36 AM

The coots try to minimize it, but if you're a Tiger fan, it will never be trivialized, nor minimized, nor forgotten! It was a wall to wall bashing that was a wonder to behold, live and evry time i watch it on tape! Truly awesome!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately, I still remember the '75 game.....

Apr 27, 2004, 8:20 AM

... That one was 56-20 their way. Carlen's coots were still throwing at the end of the game. 63-17 is a MUCH more pleasant memory.

In the most recent butt-kicking we threw only one pass after the 7:40 mark in the third and still scored 3 or 4 more TD's.

I watch the tape about once a week, and just ordered one of MyBloodRunnethOrange's DVD's of it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Whats sad is when #### fans try and bring up 56-20 like its

Apr 27, 2004, 8:28 AM

close to the beating we put on them. We're talking about a game that was never close from the opening kickoff. They never had a prayer. That my friends, was an ending to a coaching career because Lou will never recover. They will be horrible this year and Lou will be trounced by the #### supporters.

I agree

Apr 27, 2004, 8:53 AM

This year is going to end his tenure at USuC. The big question will be: to what extent will that beating tailspin their program? I think that their mental state was actually in the positive realm during their bowl years. Now that Lou has just about floundered his way around for the last 2 years (with no end in sight)who do they turn to next? I for one DO think Spurrier would consider the program but think Texas will be the first on his list.

Watched it with my husband & son-in-law Saturday. Awesome!!

Apr 27, 2004, 9:30 AM

That score will never be taken for granted. If the clock hadn't stopped when it did, it might have been 100 points. The coots were awful and the tigers were on fire.

A score that will go down in infamy, much to the chickens' disgust and embarrassment. We will never let them forget, not will we. It was beyond great to be there and now to watch and relive it over and over...

Re: I just got done watching the 63-17 game. Please don't.......

Apr 27, 2004, 9:39 AM

Being there is truly something I will never, ever forget. The Clemson fans were just incredible that night. We literally ruled the roos (no pun intended). I need to order the DVD from MBRO so I can watch it and listen to the announcers. I saw Curry after the game and he was speechless. It was great.

At the Greenville Clemson Jamboree last night....

Apr 27, 2004, 10:05 AM

They showed a film clip and counted up all the touchdowns from that game. What a great video reminder. Had a great time at the Jamboree last night. Great to hear Bowden and his plans and wants for the future of the program.

Replies: 13
| visibility 323
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic