Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
O Line
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,700

O Line

Aug 20, 2018, 11:18 AM

Been reading the boards for a while and decided to participate.

A lot of talk about the QBs this summer for obvious reasons but with the RBs on this team some consistency from the O line will make this bunch a tough out for anybody.

Gonna be a long 12 days... Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: O Line

Aug 20, 2018, 11:21 AM

And your point is, what exactly?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 20, 2018, 11:38 AM

Forget what article or where but it was talking about this years oline is the best oline that Dabo has ever assembled. I know time will tell but I think that’s true. So many can play versatile positions and got depth too. Just stay healthy and as good as it sounds like the O has been doing, the line must be holding up. Gonna be exciting!!!

Welcome to tnet posting. I see Ridgeland gave you a nice tnet welcome.

Go Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 11:46 AM

Forget what article or where but it was talking about this years oline is the best oline that Dabo has ever assembled. I know time will tell but I think that’s true. So many can play versatile positions and got depth too. Just stay healthy and as good as it sounds like the O has been doing, the line must be holding up. Gonna be exciting!!!

Go Tigers.

not a lot of experience beyond the starting five.......no? robbie's got em cross-training because of lack of experienced depth. Caldwell is an injury or two away from disaster. Who could replace Hyatt?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Learn to

Aug 20, 2018, 11:50 AM

Ignore people with a dog or chicken reference in their handle. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Aug 20, 2018, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: O Line ]

Little UGA had a great season finally and you would think they actually won something.
You better hope your QBs are as good as hyped.
Because mark my word Fromm is not going to cut it this season.

Aug 20, 2018, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: O Line ]

Go Tigers.

I read something similar but with all the QB talk, not much else about the line.

Ridgeland I appreciate the welcome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 11:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 20, 2018, 12:18 PM

We have had decent Oline play the last 3-4 years certainly much better than it use to be.
If we can shore up the right side this years will be pretty good.

Aug 20, 2018, 12:33 PM

Winitall18 said:

We have had decent Oline play the last 3-4 years certainly much better than it use to be.
If we can shore up the right side this years will be pretty good.

Are you calling the oline play in the Sugar Bowl decent? Replacing two of those five could work out to be an improvement I guess. Simpson and Pollard do have a few starts under their belts.

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,700
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic