Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kornblut
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Kornblut

Dec 10, 2017, 7:20 AM

When did he become a Clemson reporter ? (Link)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seccountry.com/alabama/dabo-sweeneys-response-tough-question-provide-fuel-alabama/amp

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not giving that link a hit.

Dec 10, 2017, 7:27 AM

Can I get the Readers Digest version of what Dabo said that got Korncoot's panties up his crack?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not giving that link a hit.

Dec 10, 2017, 7:43 AM

> Can I get the Readers Digest version of what Dabo
> said that got Korncoot's panties up his crack?

Voted tOSU 4th in the final coaches poll

Re: I'm not giving that link a hit.

Dec 11, 2017, 8:43 AM

LOL I mean, who the h.ell even pays attention to the Coaches or AP poll once the CFP Rankings come out? That's stupid and irrelevant, trying to give bama all the motivation they can get because they are going to need it. I guess they'll play the underdog roll again too as the favorite lol

Re: Kornblut

Dec 10, 2017, 7:28 AM

Is this a joke? This is akin to asking Mohammed his views on Judaism. Source-less!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2017, 8:23 AM

I thought the same thing when my Bama buddy sent me the link. I listened to the interview (Kornblutt was being interviewed by a Bama blogger, not Dabo), just so you have the correct context.

When asked if Clemson had any weaknesses that Bama could attack, Kornblutt was quiet for multiple seconds so the interviewer thought his line disconnected. Then Kornblutt said he was thinking and pretty much Clemson has no weaknesses that Bama can look forward to exploiting.

He went on to step through all of the O squads and D squads and naming not only the playmakers and how solid they really are, but also pointing out their backups are just as good and made the point that Clemson is DEEP.

Then he ended with the fact that they will be the healthiest they have been all year for the game and they have the exact same staff they brought last year, so no inconsistency there.

He thinks the D is actually better this year too and the O is just as good with the exception of tight end (which he said Bama has issue there too.

So he sounded like a Clemson reporter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2017, 8:26 AM

I would like to have heard that from him. He always has come across to me as a real coot homer. Maybe (hopefully) he has developed a semblance of non-bias that will be reflected more often. It would be rather impossible not to admit what he just attested to in that interview, though, Todd Ellis seems to think they have us running scared. In Webster's Dictionary, Todd's picture is beside the word "delusional". The example used for it is, "usuc fans, and their announcer are very delusional".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will not be bringing the exact same staff as last year...

Dec 11, 2017, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Kornblut ]

Hobby and Brooks have moved on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Why would Muhammad Ali care about Judaism?

Dec 10, 2017, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Kornblut ]

I has the confuse(?).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would Muhammad Ali care about Judaism?

Dec 11, 2017, 8:27 AM

He wouldn't. That's the point, I think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they meant to say, Kornblutt, a plague on Clemson...***

Dec 10, 2017, 7:30 AM

Re: I think they meant to say, Kornblutt, a plague on Clemson...***

Dec 10, 2017, 1:58 PM

Cornblow

Misspelled his name - it's Korncoot***

Dec 10, 2017, 7:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ a real kneeslapper***

Dec 10, 2017, 11:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kornblut - Is not a Friend of Clemson,

Dec 10, 2017, 12:13 PM

Let alone a Reporter for Clemson. That Podcast and article were for the Alabama Crimson Tide/SEC Country. They probably prearranged it before it even hit the Airwaves to try and add more Bill Board Material. Korn is and always has been a CooT!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic