Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good Lord. Dude took it to them
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 625

Good Lord. Dude took it to them

Mar 29, 2019, 11:09 AM

And he's right. Crime or not, what transpired sure as #### isn't ethical and we as Americans should not be ok with the behind the back deals with foreign governments. Republican or Democrat candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R0txspf0yA
Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

PAGE NOT FOUND Sorry, but that page cannot be found.***

Mar 29, 2019, 11:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should be there now***

Mar 29, 2019, 11:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've already moved on***

Mar 29, 2019, 11:21 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And for some reason I can't find the full video.

Mar 29, 2019, 11:25 AM

something something deep state

Re: And for some reason I can't find the full video.

Mar 29, 2019, 11:27 AM

I saw, the full one last night, it is just more of him laying the wood to the intelligence committee without so much as pausing to take a breath.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tldr, what was unethical?

Mar 29, 2019, 11:27 AM

You mean spying on a presidential candidate during an election based off of opposition research that they paid for?

Try that on the Dem candidate in 2020 and see the implosion of the Libs and the amount of people thrown in jail.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Candidates working with a foreign government

Mar 29, 2019, 11:28 AM

to win an election.

lol, what proof? that is what the whole entire

Mar 29, 2019, 11:30 AM

Mueller 2 yr case was about. And supposedly there was no collusion.

Or are we saying Mueller sucks now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm trying to figure out what you are saying here

Mar 29, 2019, 11:36 AM

are you saying the meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian agent didn't happen?

And that when confronted about it the admin lied and said it was about adoption?

Then doubled down on that lie again.

Then finally came clean and said it was about campaign data?

None of that happened?

My point it, that may not be criminal, but it sure as hayell isn't ethical.

did they know this chick was an agent?

Mar 29, 2019, 11:41 AM

lol, no.
How long did this meeting last after they realized it was bs? 20 minutes?
Did they use any info based off this meeting?

Its not unethical or illegal to meet with someone from a foreign country is it?
If so, probably every politician running for President should be put in jail.

Re: I'm trying to figure out what you are saying here

Mar 30, 2019, 8:27 AM [ in reply to I'm trying to figure out what you are saying here ]

It wasn’t a Russian agent

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In Manafort's case, Mueller's team proved that

Mar 29, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to lol, what proof? that is what the whole entire ]

he gave polling data to Konsantin Kilimnik, who in turn asked Manafort to provide briefings on Trump to Oleg Deripaska.

Thats just one example. You OK with that.

i have no clue who they are or what good that is

Mar 29, 2019, 11:50 AM

but ok, if you say so. BAD BAD Manafort!!!

THROW TRUMP IN JAIL!!!!!!

Sheep, you are.

Mar 29, 2019, 11:56 AM

Look them up if you want to know more. Personally, I don't want an American presidential candidate sharing campaign information, or any information for that matter, with a Russian billionaire who is closely tied to Vladimir Putin.

"I don't know who those Russians are, therefore,

Mar 29, 2019, 12:16 PM [ in reply to i have no clue who they are or what good that is ]

contact with Russians didn't exist."

Solid defense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignorance is bliss.***

Mar 29, 2019, 12:25 PM

reading comprehension much?

Mar 29, 2019, 1:17 PM [ in reply to "I don't know who those Russians are, therefore, ]

where did i say it didnt exist?

Knowlingly contacting just any russian businessman and contacting a know Russian agent is probably a pretty big difference, no?

There is ZERO wrong with meeting with a russian as would be with meeting with someone from Poland or China or England.

BUT paying/hiring a British agent who works with Russia to provides fake dossier to effect the election. MEHHHHHHHHH

You know little of Russia and it shows.***

Mar 29, 2019, 3:03 PM

Re: tldr, what was unethical?

Mar 29, 2019, 11:29 AM [ in reply to tldr, what was unethical? ]

it is like you are a small child that has to have everything explained out in detail, until your eyes gloss over and you run off screaming fake news.

OR

Mar 29, 2019, 11:31 AM

you have your head shoved so far up Madcows conspiracy ###, you dont know what is real anymore

Re: OR

Mar 29, 2019, 11:33 AM

well no matter how many times it has to get beaten into your thick skull, you can not seem to wrap your brain around how opposition research and dealing in stolen classified documents is different, especially when only one of the two bothered to contact the FBI about what they found. You want it both ways from both sides which is absolutely making my head asplode.

Did you miss the part where Schiff claims that...

Mar 30, 2019, 6:56 AM [ in reply to Re: tldr, what was unethical? ]

Trump colluded with Russia then attached a truism to it to validate the falsehood? Does he actually say that operating in the dark is wrong? Who argues with a truism? Why would he present such a lie with an obvious truth?

To deceive those who grieve, those who remain in the denial stage of grief? You tell me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who was being spied on? Trump?

Mar 29, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to tldr, what was unethical? ]

Link? This changes everything. I thought it was just that one guy in his campaign with confirmed Russian ties and contacts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or are you just saying that you're certain it happened,

Mar 29, 2019, 11:33 AM

you just don't have any proof?

We know the FISA court issued four warrants to spy on...

Mar 30, 2019, 9:07 AM

Trump's associates. A reasonable man would know that everyone who those subject of the warrants was being looked at too. Think back to the arrest and court proceedings against Manifort, Cohen and even Carter Page who wasn't charged with a crime. If Page was guilty of anything they'd have charged him too. Same with Trump and he said they tapped his phone two years ago. That's about the time the FISAs were issued.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you do know that they wiretapped and spied

Mar 29, 2019, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Who was being spied on? Trump? ]

on all conversations with all the people they had in contact with, don't you?
That means Kushner, Flynn, Manafort, etc...
or in essence, Trumps campaign.

Re: you do know that they wiretapped and spied

Mar 29, 2019, 12:32 PM

They had reason and legal ground to do so. Just because you don't like it doesn't change that fact. In addition, they kept it under wraps that he was being investigated until well after the election (Jan 2017 if I remember correctly). If it was all just a BS plot/conspiracy they could have released that information as early as July 2016 to swing votes. They didn't.

lol, based off BS documents they supplied to FISA

Mar 29, 2019, 1:19 PM

knowing FISA approves 99% of all requests.

Again, put same scenario used if Trump was in office, did the exact same thing, and spied on Hillary campaign. You'd be ok with that??

BS if you say yes.

Re: lol, based off BS documents they supplied to FISA

Mar 29, 2019, 8:20 PM

There's no evidence that the Steele dossier was BS.

Re: lol, based off BS documents they supplied to FISA

Mar 30, 2019, 8:44 AM

Steele testified in court, under oath, that he could not verify HIS own report.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rosenstein, Comey and others filed a FISA application for...

Mar 30, 2019, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: lol, based off BS documents they supplied to FISA ]
Page FISA0.JPG(45.9 K)

a warrant to spy on American citizens which included unverified and not vetted information without revealing to the courts it was unverified. The truth is the FBI list [FACTS] includes a lie. See below.

You can't disprove a negative. That why the burden of proof is on the prosecution.

This emphasis is the FBI, that's a cut and paste of the published copy of the FISA warrant. Why would the FBI proclaim to a FISA court that Page was an agent of a foreign government? I'm not talking about saying it casually, with political hype or writing an article in a paper or on a website, I'm talking about declaring it to a FISA judge.

speaking of collusion with ruskies... what an idiot

Mar 29, 2019, 12:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Rut64GDgA

He's working hard to help people forget that.

Mar 29, 2019, 10:11 PM

I'm sure it ran on MSM day and night for months, right?

Two parts to that rant.

Dec 1, 2022, 7:43 AM

I agree with one. It's true we should never be comfortable with any under the table agreement with a foreign government.

Yesterday someone accused me of knowing things I had no first hand knowledge of, as if any of us have any first hand knowledge of anything in DC. I was nearly speechless to be discussing my opinion with someone who disagreed and pretended either of us do. I hope your perception of this concept is accurate FB. We don't know what we don't know.

A two year investigation transpired to exhaustion along with two senate investigations. All three investigations found Trump not guilty of conspiring with Russia to commit a fraud on the American voters. 'Mueller found no evidence of collusion,' are Barr's words but seems they had quotations around them in the report. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Relating those two concepts in the same paragraph is incorrect and deceitful. The man is a liar for linking an obvious truth to a falsehood. Mueller found no evidence of collusion, neither did the two congressional investigations. Many people continue to believe that Trump colluded with Russia but before the investigation it was faith. Now it's due to being in the denial stage of grief.

At least move on to the issue of obstruction of justice or maybe 'he's a turd on twitter, he has tiny hands, he sleeps with his own daughter, he's really stupid, he was going to build a Trump tower in Moscow or perhaps chithole countries, better yet, one guest talker of an MSM program pointed out that his profile from the rear was repulsive. It's just as valid a criticism and some of them may be accurate.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/12/14/ted-kennedy-made-secret-overtures-to-russia-to-prevent-ronald-reagans-re-election/

"Sen. Edward “Ted” Kennedy had “selfish political and ideological motives” when he made secret overtures to the Soviet Union’s spy agency during the Cold War to thwart then-President Ronald Reagan’s re-election, a Reagan biographer said in an interview with The Daily Signal.

When they came to light years later, Kennedy’s secret contacts with the Russians through their KGB spy agency in the early 1980s didn’t cause nearly the tizzy that Russia’s alleged interference with this year’s election has for President-elect Donald Trump among liberal activists and reporters..."

Suck on that.

Re: Two parts to that rant.

Mar 30, 2019, 6:31 AM

The Kennedys were always a family of crooks. How does that justify what Trump did?

If you have evidence of collusion why didn't you...

Mar 30, 2019, 6:50 AM

give it to Mueller? He needs your help and why Adam Schiff didn't turn over what he has to Mueller is defies logic. That's because there was no collusion, get over it already.

Re: Good Lord. Dude took it to them

Mar 30, 2019, 8:40 AM

Why do you and so many of your ilk continue to perpetuate the collusion delusion? That ship has sailed.
Mueller, Barr and Rosenstein were emphatic on this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I explained how pencil neck duped him.

Mar 30, 2019, 9:01 AM

He believe Mueller and a doz dem supporter/Hillay donators, Rosenstein, Barr and Trump colluded to fix the investigation.

Replies: 38
| visibility 625
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic