Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How did Cuse get legit. They might
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 297

How did Cuse get legit. They might

Nov 9, 2018, 8:13 PM

be legit in the scheme of things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dino. Sean. Babers.***

Nov 9, 2018, 8:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go DinoCuse! *****

Nov 9, 2018, 8:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have a real coach now.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:16 PM

Not a man playing coach who’s best claim to fame is being immortalized in .gif format cursing out Dabo.

Babers is the real deal, which Shorty would have alluded to had his Sideline Report that week not been shorter than he is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did Cuse get legit. They might

Nov 9, 2018, 8:18 PM

Not about pulling for conference foes, but they aren’t NCSU, so I will hope they win out and beat a decent bowl opponent. And then get their azzzz handed to them next year by CU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Babers will be fielding coaching offers in January.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:22 PM

And a healthy Dungey is a lethal weapon.
Spunky TE size at QB.
I think they have a great chance to beat ND.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Babers will be fielding coaching offers in January.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:29 PM

That would be amazing. I want ND to lose so so so so so badly.

As much as I hate to say it, since I am on the doorstep of the Big House and all my in-laws are UM fans. I want so badly for them to win out and Clemson get a shot to absolutely hammer them. I mean hammer them because that is what would happen. The BIG just can’t play with ACC or SEC. I would dare to say Syracuse, Pitt and maybe even UVA could beat UM, MSU and OSU. The play is deathly slow......think Bowden days and they think slow play is the best play.

That’s how they keep getting slayed in the playoffs.

BIG10 reminds me of the SEC East of 2014.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:36 PM

They’re bad. But they’ve bought into the hype so they don’t know how bad they are. Michigan will probably get beat by the fighting Urb’s somehow and find themselves whining about their coach. If they found their way to the playoffs they will get waxed by whoever they face.

IMO

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cuse, BC, State all pretty similar.***

Nov 9, 2018, 8:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cuse, BC, State all pretty similar.***

Nov 9, 2018, 8:36 PM

I will report back tomorrow on the play at the MSU/OSU game. Going to that one and if not too hammers I should have a good ninja or two from the bars and a report on how long it took paint to dry at the game.

Envious for that cold whisky drinking weather. Go Sparty!***

Nov 9, 2018, 9:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Envious for that cold whisky drinking weather. Go Sparty!***

Nov 9, 2018, 9:43 PM

Well, we know some folks that have club seats. So it’s cash bar and heat for most of the game. But tailgate is freezing effin cold. Makes you miss Clemson.

except State has a sucky coach, other 2 do not.***

Nov 9, 2018, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Cuse, BC, State all pretty similar.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 297
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic