Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With all going on in the world
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

With all going on in the world

Nov 26, 2018, 12:00 PM

If you complain about us beating South Carolina the way we did you are a loser. I’ve had the worst personal year imaginable without actual death and the thought of people actually upset about the game is ridiculous.

Enjoy the ride. 12-0. It’s just a game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all going on in the world

Nov 26, 2018, 12:24 PM

I agree with you wholeheartedly. We really need to be happy in the moment. When criticism is needed, be fair and balanced with the comments.

At the game, there were four scar fans near my seats (aged in late 20's - 40-ish). They made snide comments about practically everything that happened during the game and those things that surrounded the game like the "interview" of Jeff Scott by Dabo that was shown on the video boards. To their sarcastic comment that Dabo's interview of Jeff was "really high quality," I told them that everything they see in Memorial Stadium will be high quality, especially compared to the drivel that comes from Todd Ellis.

Anyway, towards the end of the game, these guys were giddy about scar scoring 35 points on the Tigers. At the end of the game, they were trying to shame Clemson fans around them because the Tigers did not cover the "Vegas point spread," as if I care what the gamblers do with betting lines. I simply laughed at their comments, telling them that they were crazy if they think I would apologize for a 21 point win.

We as Clemson fans need to be united in our support of the team. When criticism is warranted, be fair and balanced with the comments. If Clemson fans are dissatisfied with the 21 point win, it has to be because they are caught up in the Vegas point spread as defining victory OR they have let their own boasting comments to scar fans make them embarrassed that the outcome was not larger. Either way, get back to reality - winning means having the higher score and all the boasting to other fans in on you, not on the team. Enjoy the season, which will be over in early January in the best case.

GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic