Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What has Trump done differently as president than a guy like
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 983

What has Trump done differently as president than a guy like

Nov 4, 2019, 11:23 AM

Cruz or Rubio would have done?

What makes Trump such a bad president? I don't keep up with politics enough to know. I'm not trolling with this post. I'm just curious why people dislike him so much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Consistenly does illegal

Nov 4, 2019, 8:20 PM

shid, is a danger to national security, breaks his oath of office on the regular, behaving like a 5 yr old is his default mode of conduct, believes stupid conspiracy theories, has the worst twidder feed of all time, and pretty much ruined US relations with most of our allies.

Cruz is too intelligent to do shid that dumb and Rubio would've been too worried about his poll numbers to delve into that much stupidity.

Do you mean besides being a total a$$hole and blatantly lying

Nov 4, 2019, 11:31 AM

about almost everything, even petty stuff? As well as having no real plan and improvising as he goes? Other than that, he’s great and is doing similar to what they would do!

Re: What has Trump done differently as president than a guy like

Nov 4, 2019, 11:36 AM

Well, that's hard to say without seeing Cruz or Rubio in that job. However, I would predict both of those men would have been far more diplomatic, they would have maintained the right relations with the right nations, they wouldn't have brought narcissism to the job, they wouldn't have wasted taxpayer money as much, they would have been far less divisive, and far less corrupt.

We likely wouldn't be looking at impeachment. They would have made smarter trade decisions. They wouldn't have stirred up the white nationalists in our nation. And they would have respected the Constitution.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Rubio is an open borders guy. so, there's that.

Nov 4, 2019, 11:38 AM

Rubio is also a big war guy so he would likely have expanded the wars rather than curtailed them. Rubio also would never have appointed a Gorsuch because he's too much like Scalia. Rubio would prefer an Authoritarian-Conservative judge (like Alito) as opposed to a Libertarian-Conservative like Gorsuch/Scalia.

Cruz would have been very similar to Trump on policy, IMO, with the exception of the tariffs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rubio is definitely NOT an open borders guy.

Nov 4, 2019, 2:41 PM

He just doesn't have absurd policies like Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

he's a Juan McCain clone on that issue***

Nov 4, 2019, 2:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in a shrieking outrage voice

Nov 4, 2019, 2:47 PM

HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT ABOUT A DEAD MAN WHO WAS A WAR HERO. YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mccain built this

Nov 4, 2019, 3:35 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mccain built this too

Nov 4, 2019, 3:38 PM

Let me know...

Nov 4, 2019, 3:01 PM [ in reply to he's a Juan McCain clone on that issue*** ]

If you would like me to post links and quotes to prove that he's not open borders, or if you just wanna let it go and be done with it.

he supports amnesty. I can provide links as well***

Nov 4, 2019, 3:56 PM

Not really.

Nov 4, 2019, 9:10 PM

He supported some paths to citizenship for some immigrants, but not blanket amnesty. He's been pretty outspoken on that. But you are parroting Trump's version of the story.

rubio could not win his own state

Nov 4, 2019, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Rubio is definitely NOT an open borders guy. ]

case closed

Re: rubio could not win his own state

Nov 4, 2019, 3:34 PM

Which, of course, has nothing to do with what we're discussing.

idk, may as well be talking about hillary then

Nov 4, 2019, 3:40 PM

because she is also a loser

Re: rubio could not win his own state

Nov 4, 2019, 3:39 PM [ in reply to rubio could not win his own state ]

Trump lost his own state in a landslide.

makes me reel sad too***

Nov 4, 2019, 3:40 PM

Re: makes me reel sad too***

Nov 4, 2019, 3:43 PM

Put a coherent thought together and get back to everyone.

ok, sport***

Nov 4, 2019, 3:43 PM

Re: ok, sport***

Nov 4, 2019, 3:48 PM

I appreciate that, chief.

you are welcome, sparky***

Nov 4, 2019, 3:49 PM

Neither could Trump***

Nov 4, 2019, 5:26 PM [ in reply to rubio could not win his own state ]

cruz wouldnt win the rust belt

Nov 4, 2019, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Rubio is an open borders guy. so, there's that. ]

yankee brothers pulled that trumpster over the top

Re: What has Trump done differently as president than a guy like

Nov 4, 2019, 3:19 PM

Idiotic question. You dont follow him or US politkcs.. You might as well go over to the football board and say that you dont follow football, but you want to know the difference between Trevor Lawrence and Ryan Hilinski. Aren't they both the same?

He beat Hillary.

Nov 4, 2019, 3:48 PM

I think that's what scratched their bumbholes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The main issue for me with Trump is the unprecedented lack of dignity

Nov 5, 2019, 7:12 AM

with which he holds the office. It is unbelievable how publicly crass, petty and vindictive he is. Nothing in history even comes close.

I am happy with a lot of policy decisions from the POTUS, but his demeanor is unforgivable. The POTUS is many things, not least of which are a symbol to his people and an American representative to the world, and yet one gets the sense that his staff has to beg him to put on pants for a state visit from the prime minister of the U.K.

someone referenced McCain in this thread...another example. How low brow can you get to continue to bad mouth a Republican Senator and former POW who is passed? What pathetic childishness.

Anyway...I’ll probably vote for him in 2020. He’s doing a far better job managing the country than Warren or Sanders would ever do. But “a great president” he is not.

null

Do you really think a POTUS manages the country?

Nov 5, 2019, 10:22 AM

It seems to me that we sink or swim with and against forces far beyond one man's control. One could also argue that we have stayed afloat despite his best efforts to sink us.

Re: The main issue for me with Trump is the unprecedented lack of dignity

Nov 5, 2019, 11:15 AM [ in reply to The main issue for me with Trump is the unprecedented lack of dignity ]

A big issue with the problem you cite is that his most ardent supporters and people who lack their own dignity and maturity now think his behavior is acceptable for them as well. They think it's the norm to attack, degrade, and insult, and they think it's okay to do it quite publicly as well. Your example of attacking McCain is Exhibit A. In fact, attacks on many veterans who oppose Trump has been despicable.

I don't agree with the policies or Warren or Sanders, but barring a good third party choice, I'll do what I can to contribute to removing Trump from office. Four more years of him will only make this situation worse. He, and his supporters, need to be taught a pretty harsh lesson and need to be put back in their holes.

Replies: 28
| visibility 983
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic