Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNCheat showed how to get around paying above rate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,270

UNCheat showed how to get around paying above rate

Aug 8, 2019, 8:26 AM

You start by hiring say a crew of 3 to 4 students that are not athletes to do said work. You do this 4 or 5 times paying them what you plan to pay the athlete and document this with hard evidence. Finally, on the next time you start to incorporate 2-3 athletes into the crew always having atleast 1-2 non athletes. NCAA says you are paying above rate due to athletic status. You then say no, I was just paying what I would pay any student showing no favoritism. Here are my documents proving this.

This is exactly how they got away with the academic scandal because the courses were there for the entire student body and not just the athlete.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea...by bribing and paying-off the NCAA***

Aug 8, 2019, 8:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Yea...by bribing and paying-off the NCAA-It was so heart

Aug 8, 2019, 9:11 AM

warming the way commish Swoff held their hands all through their academic issue just like he does with all other conf members with NCAA issues (sarcasm). Of course he knew what was needed since it started while he was AD there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This wasn't some asst. coach doing bad things

Aug 8, 2019, 10:16 AM

This was a systematic scheme that crossed into the academic side. Pre-meditated fraud. They are so easy for me to hate. I despise so many things about that school. including their well...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNCheat showed how to get around paying above rate

Aug 8, 2019, 10:29 AM

The issue with UNCheat is that they were successfully able to label it as an academic accreditation issue. Wow. As someone in higher education, that is beyond belief that they would damage their academic reputation. They literally had their academic side fall on the athletics sword.

From here on out, Loserville, NC State, and Coots all have at least some leverage as better academic schools over the UNCheat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNCheat showed how to get around paying above rate

Aug 8, 2019, 10:37 AM

Yeah, and they just forgot to tell the non-athlete students about the classes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,270
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic