Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lindsay Graham, ironically, played politics more than
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 215

Lindsay Graham, ironically, played politics more than

Sep 28, 2018, 10:42 AM

anyone yesterday. Yesterday was a day of tough speeches for the GOP. These speeches didn’t mean squat.

A women came forward with information on Kavanaugh and she supossedly didn’t want it made public at the time. What if she would have said make it public three weeks ago. She still would have come forward and they still would have questioned her.

As to who is telling the truth, no one has any idea.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What woman?***

Sep 28, 2018, 10:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dr. Ford.***

Sep 28, 2018, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as a side note. Have you noticed they all call Ford, Dr Ford

Sep 28, 2018, 10:55 AM

But don't call Kavanaugh, Judge Kavanaugh?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do they call him? I heard many call him that.m***

Sep 28, 2018, 10:58 AM

pubs? lol***

Sep 28, 2018, 10:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised they didnt call him

Sep 28, 2018, 10:59 AM [ in reply to as a side note. Have you noticed they all call Ford, Dr Ford ]

the rapist

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as a side note. Have you noticed they all call Ford, Dr Ford

Sep 28, 2018, 11:05 AM [ in reply to as a side note. Have you noticed they all call Ford, Dr Ford ]

That's Justice Kavanaugh to you young man.

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What information?***

Sep 28, 2018, 11:02 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Duh. Ford’s information from 36 years ago.***

Sep 28, 2018, 11:04 AM

Lol just think, Graham is going to be committed chairman next year.

Sep 28, 2018, 11:04 AM

You guys are ****ed.

Lol, indeed. Just political tough guy rhetoric to try

Sep 28, 2018, 11:07 AM

and appeal to Trump’s brainless base.

LG may want to become AG in 2020.

Why? He's pansy liberal who pretends to be conservative...

Sep 28, 2018, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Lol just think, Graham is going to be committed chairman next year. ]

or at least that's what has been pushed here for the last 20 years.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got some real brainless Trumpies in here. They

Sep 28, 2018, 11:14 AM

hate LG but he makes one tough political grandstanding speech, and now he’s one of them. Lulz.

They are all about the theatrical aspect of politcs

Sep 28, 2018, 11:14 AM

It's why they're into Trump

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only post I’ve seen from a “Trumpie” started

Sep 28, 2018, 11:18 AM

Out with “Not a Lindsey fan.....”

It’s easily possible to dislike Lindsey’s politics but think he made a bold and needed statement yesterday.

Sheesh, I though Obama made many good speeches. Doesn’t mean I’m all on the hope and change train.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Political grandstanding, and ironically, that’s what he

Sep 28, 2018, 11:20 AM

was railing against.

The one I responded to is clearly a Trumpie

Sep 28, 2018, 11:21 AM [ in reply to the only post I’ve seen from a “Trumpie” started ]

and it says liberals are ###### when Graham gets to be chair of this committee.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, the woman had 36 years to report it

Sep 28, 2018, 11:07 AM

Diane Feinstein had 6 months to report it. BOTH the woman and Feinstein had a month or more to bring it up in the confirmation hearings, and then at the last minute they come forward. I'm sorry. If it's true or not, it's too late. Introducing this so late only serves as a stall tactic to keep the nomination on hold until the midterm elections. If the accuser cared, she would have come forward at some point during the prior 36 years. If the dems cared, they would have introduced her story into evidence 6 months ago. At this point it's too late. Even if it's true, the ball is in their court. It's been in their court for some time now. They dropped it as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen people legitimately injured at work lose their claims because they did not report it in time. It happens. Sucks. And she had a lawyer too. And he's been sued, and probably disbarred. Who knows. Even if it was the accuser who decided to come forward at the last minute, that's her problem. She had plenty of time.

Without any evidence, I'd just carry on. Vote and get it over with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The timing means absolutely squat in the real world.

Sep 28, 2018, 11:11 AM

Whenever she chose to come forward, you have to deal with it then. This type charges can’t be blown off. If she didn’t come forward until 2019 after he was confirmed, you’d still have to deal with it and then it may lead to impeachment charges against BK. We don’t want that.

I don't fault her for the timing at all

Sep 28, 2018, 11:16 AM

She first brought this up 6 years ago, and she sent the letter to Anna Eshoo right after Kavanaugh was announced as the nominee. However, I do fault the Democrats for the timing of the release of the letter, and it casts some doubt on Democrats' belief in the allegation's credibility that they sat on it for so long.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems significant that this was held til after the hearing

Sep 28, 2018, 11:09 AM

Don't you think? That's not some sort of political spin, it's just a fact. I don't know what the motivation for that was, or even who leaked the letter, but it seems really odd that the people who had the letter didn't think it was worth talking about until after the appropriate time to bring it up.

That’s disingenuous. Ford made that decision. It wasn’t

Sep 28, 2018, 11:18 AM

DF’s decision or yours or mine, right?

It could be no one else’s decision. She didn’t have to come forward. Nor did she have to adhere to some timetable. You know that.

Talk about making it all about politics. You do that by insinuating that it’s some type of stunt.

I said Democrats made it a show

Sep 28, 2018, 11:24 AM

Please actually read the post I wrote instead of assuming things that aren't there. Ford did not make the decision to leak the letter after the initial hearing, and in fact asked for privacy.

Replies: 23
| visibility 215
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic