Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What were your empressions of team?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,145

What were your empressions of team?

Jul 9, 2019, 5:41 PM

For those who streamed it live. If you missed it, you can watch replay anytime on thi link:

https://fisu.vhx.tv/videos/basketball-semifinal-1-m

I was very impressed how players have improved. Simms especially. Also, Newman, Tyson, and Jemison have improved.
Tyson and Newman look more comfortable with their shot. Simms is so much better scoring inside and his inside game.

I love the frosh newcomers especially Dawes and Hunter. Hunter a combo guard can also play the PG some. All three look like they are already good defenders.

The transfers will really help this team. Mack has the most potential but needs to be more consistent. Im tgink more practice time will help this. Love the future of Moore and Honor. We really need to get Moore eligible this season, if not Honor.

Message was edited by: nctigs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What were your empressions of team?

Jul 9, 2019, 5:53 PM

I haven't heard much from Judge K and Striperfan? Hope I hear from them after they watch the game...

Jul 9, 2019, 6:31 PM

Just the way the team has jelled in this short period of time from when they started practices back in Clemson in May or June whichever it was to now playing the games in Italy.They just don't to let getting behind in a game rattle them very much if at all and they don't let any deficit seem insurmountable and that bodes well for the upcoming 2019-20 season.I know the ACC competition will be much more difficult than what they have played against in Italy but it still gives you the feeling the way the guys have played so far or at least I think it should that the upcoming season is gonna be a lot of fun watching them play.

I'm relieved to see Dawes' play considering how

Jul 9, 2019, 7:01 PM

hamstrung we seemed to be at PG heading into this season, especially with Trapp's injury.

These summer international opportunities have often preceded better than expected seasons to follow, and not just with CU but much of college basketball. Sure hope that plays out this year.

Go Tigs!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2019, 8:13 PM

Dawes is the PG we have been needing imo!! Really wish we had Trapp. He came along great last year towards the end. Simms played like he could be ACC played of the year. Jemison needs to be more involved tho imo. We got a good athletic group of guys. I agree with Mack. Great potential but gotta finish more. He could have iced the game with that layup late. We are gonna surprise some of our fans imo.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,145
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic