Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Best is the Standard" "All In" "BYOG" "We Too Deep"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,122

"Best is the Standard" "All In" "BYOG" "We Too Deep"

Feb 16, 2019, 5:29 PM

all apply to football, and Dabo is a genius.

Our basketball slogan is....????...Yeah CBB don't play that game.

here's a few for The Brad.

"We're a Football School", "Just Okay is Okay", "Zion almost came here." "Turnover City"

Personally I will be shocked if we win 12 games total next year. Our bench outside of Trapp looks very unskilled. I expect to see lot's of teams full court press Clemson next year.

But hey Brownell is a "great" in-game coach (or so his supporters say). His big contract prevents his firing but we won't be good until we realize it ain't ever happening with this guy.

LSU is doing pretty good with Will Wade hmmmmmm.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are your expectations for our basketball program?

Feb 16, 2019, 5:31 PM

How many games do you expect to win each year?

How often do you expect to make the NCAA Tournament?

How much are you willing to put into facility upgrades every 3-5 years?

How much do you want to pay our coach?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: What are your expectations for our basketball program?

Feb 16, 2019, 5:49 PM

Judge I know you're the "Brad Brownell Fan Club" - President Emeritus so I know I won't ever change you're mind. Basketball is very dependent on recruiting and we are not going to get 1 and done guys coming here (at least not under Brownell). The fact is 1 NCAA trip in 10 years is not acceptable in my opinion.

I expect a Clemson team to compete with teamwork and experience of playing with several 2-4 year starters. Kind of like the team Tennessee has. Their coach get's it, if only I could remember his name?

Brownell has had a very generous tenure as coach. The sad fact is Brownell ain't going nowhere and DRad is the one who extended him. Not one school in the country has tried to lure CBB away; that should tell you the truth.

MEDIOCRITY IS THE STANDARD.

Feb 16, 2019, 6:01 PM [ in reply to What are your expectations for our basketball program? ]

How many games do you expect to win each year? There is no exact number.

How often do you expect to make the NCAA Tournament? Way ore than once every 11 years.

How much are you willing to put into facility upgrades every 3-5 years? That's not our job to decide.

How much do you want to pay our coach? That is also not our job yo answer that, but CBB makes the same as Jay Wright from Villanova.

Feb 16, 2019, 6:12 PM

I have zero expectations regarding or BB team, and more importantly I don't care. Can you get that? If Clemson dropped basketball, it would probably take me a week to get the news. And, I wouldn't care. You can be terribly concerned, and that's fine with me. Your right!

Feb 16, 2019, 6:14 PM

I am not concerned what you think about Clemson sports.

Feb 16, 2019, 6:05 PM [ in reply to What are your expectations for our basketball program? ]

I have no expectations whatever our BB team, and don't care. Brad Brownell is a nice guy who hasn't and never will be able to get it done at Clemson. So, I hope we keep him on. I don't care about our BB team. They are losers and will continue to lose. Who cares? Not me! So let's drop it.

You're wasting your time.***

Feb 16, 2019, 7:25 PM

We have beet to the NIT more times than UNC and Dook!***

Feb 16, 2019, 7:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic