Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We want BAMA, but for the Championship...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,180

We want BAMA, but for the Championship...

Nov 30, 2018, 1:17 AM

Personally... I hope if we do get the chance to go head to head with Bama again, then I would hope it’s for the championship and not the semifinal.

The more time Saban has to prepare, the more vulnerable we become... I respect the opponent. He’s a good coach and has a great defensive mind/team.

Also, I think our team at the moment is healthier than his this season. After the semis we might have bigger areas of opportunity, due to injury or wear.

I also hope our offense is dialed in... quick plays. Remember, our highly explosive offense went against a unhealthy USCjr. team last game. We won’t have easy trucking up the middle with runs, even with an improved O line.

Our D WILL show up. I can ?? guarantee that. The secondary will be tested more than they have all year... hope to God D*amn that we learn to pick up the floating TE route! I mean God D*amn it’s frustrating seeing a play from previous hard fought games be literally reheated and served down our throats.

Speaking of Coach V better of prepared a steady diet of shovel pass for our Pitt game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We want BAMA, but for the Championship...

Nov 30, 2018, 1:38 AM

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2018, 1:43 AM

The D better be prepared for something that looks like it's going to be the shovel pass but it's something else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 30, 2018, 8:16 AM

Never seen anybody go to so much trouble to take the lord's name in vain.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2018, 8:52 AM

Dittos! Sad to see that on here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,180
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic