Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tuscaloosa officer, might be classy if Tigerfans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,085

Tuscaloosa officer, might be classy if Tigerfans

Sep 18, 2019, 10:39 AM

Hey Tigerfans...I saw on twitter that an officer from the Tuscaloosa PD had been killed and he has 2 kids. I dont have any other info than this article, "40 years old, engaged to be married and had 2 daughters"...might be a nice gesture if we donated to help. Anyone got more info?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/2019/09/tuscaloosa-police-officer-shot-rushed-to-dch-regional-medical-center.html%3foutputType=amp

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tuscaloosa officer, might be classy if Tigerfans

Sep 18, 2019, 12:17 PM

Is there a Go Fund Me page set up?

Sep 18, 2019, 12:21 PM

I havent seen, I was hoping someone close to that community might have it or insights about the situation.

Sep 18, 2019, 3:03 PM

Someone is probably saying he deserved it. 1st responders should never go in without backup and always with weapons drawn!

GOD please watch over our !st responders as they diligently do their jobs even when responding to dangerous situations they may be totally unaware of. Please help his loved ones through this ordeal and ease their pain.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 4:30 PM

Someone is probably saying he deserved it. 1st responders should never go in without backup and always with weapons drawn!

Completely unnecessary and divisive thing to say. Then you throw God in the next sentence as if he shares the same sentiment. You could have made your "heartfelt" comment without adding the baiting, political nonsense with it.

Sep 18, 2019, 6:06 PM

But there are many in the MSM and on the liberal side who will say it! At some point good people have to take a stand against that kind of shyt and calling them out is one of the ways to do it, but they won't care cause the majority of those don't believe in heaven or hell, or GOD. But they will find out!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic