Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mid Week Mild Funnies
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Mid Week Mild Funnies

Aug 14, 2019, 10:49 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. Haven't seen a good Swiss cowbell in a ling time

Aug 14, 2019, 11:25 AM

Storytime...

In Grindelwald, Switzerland on New Year's Eve there's a contingent of maybe 60+ people who walk around the ENTIRE town, down every street and through every restaurant and tavern, carrying those cowbells. Usually at the front of the line are the bigger men, maybe a dozen of them, carrying HUGE cowbells. Like the size of a kitchen trashcan or bigger. They have a large strap around the back of their neck like this woman. Just imagine her bell 10 times bigger. They march in unison like soldiers, with the hanging cowbell swinging and banging on their legs as they walk. When they all get going in unison it sounds like VERY LOUD church bells that echo off the alps at night. This gong sound keeps going for hours as they walk through the village and you can hear it for MILES. BUT, when they walk through a building or bar the noise is unbearable. Like ear-splitting.

This country bumpkin chugged a Cardinal beer in their honor as they walked through our bar where my friend and I were drinking in the New Year with some hotel management students from Australia, Germany, and Hong Kong. Ended up waking up New Year's Day with the chick from Hong Kong and a massive hangover. Also got to go to my first real, techno, eurotrash underground rave earlier that night. WOOD recommend Grindelwald for a memorable New Years Eve.

And ###### if the internet does not provide a pic...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mid Week Mild Funnies

Aug 14, 2019, 11:37 AM

Nice job. I find those Nathan Pyle cartoons excessively hilarious for some reason.

Also the vaping sunset picture guy was hilarious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speech 100 - Weight 300 - Destruction 100

Aug 14, 2019, 2:13 PM

got me

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic