Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry if already asked but has anyone been on any ND boreds?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,709

Sorry if already asked but has anyone been on any ND boreds?

Dec 27, 2018, 12:36 PM

I'm wondering what their thoughts on the game are. Are they overly optimistic? Doom and gloom? Close game? TIA in advance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry if already asked but has anyone been on any ND boreds?

Dec 27, 2018, 12:39 PM

They think they're going to win...(snicker...tee hee) bless their little hearts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 12:53 PM

Bless Notre Dame's little hearts?? Are you kidding? This kind of ridiculous over-confidence really scares me, and I hope our team isn't buying into it.

Dec 27, 2018, 12:50 PM

Like us, they think they can win. Big, mobile team with an excellent passing attack against what they must regard as a questionable secondary. Depends a lot on how this ridiculous drug charge and suspensions affect our team. I've never thought that this game was going to be a walk in the park for us. Depends on which Clemson team shows up.We may have to outscore them in order to win. Hope we are currently recruiting some really good DB's and safeties.

Dec 27, 2018, 1:03 PM

I haven't been on the ND thread. What are they saying? From what I can tell thus far,they are bursting with confidence. Given all that has happened, I really don't think we should be favored ND by seven much more realistic IMHO.

Dec 27, 2018, 2:03 PM

Their confidence is not near the level that is displayed here on TigerNet. I still maintain that TigerNet today is just like LandThieves.com back in December 2014.

Oklahoma had the better recruiting classes and more impressive wins. They didn't give Clemson a chance. Don't know about their players, but that fanbase didn't think there was a thing to worry about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,709
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic