Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mad Maxine Waters. I’ve been waiting for this...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 399

Mad Maxine Waters. I’ve been waiting for this...

Apr 14, 2019, 8:40 AM

Actual Head of House Banking Comittee decides that it’s time to appear as if she’s doing her job. After all, next year IS an election year and democrats need to start looking relevant.

So she calls into her committee the heads of every major US bank. This is perhaps the most damming testimony of just how brain dead and detached this woman is:

https://youtu.be/a-1NlK_c3ag

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well shoot.

Apr 14, 2019, 10:08 AM

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/05/trump_knocks_maxine_waters_iq_somewhere_in_mid-60s.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Der Kommisar’s in town, uh-oh!!!***

Apr 14, 2019, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mad Maxine Waters. I’ve been waiting for this...

Apr 14, 2019, 6:27 PM

I feel bad for the heads of these banks, they bend over backwards to serve the interests of the american people, and here is this uppity black woman getting up in their grills.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one like to be scolded by a moran who has not clue..

Apr 14, 2019, 9:26 PM

what she's talking about. But hey, she's black so being honest when it regards anyone who is black is racist, right?

Did Al Sharpton hack Balm's tnet account?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No one like to be scolded by a moran who has not clue..

Apr 14, 2019, 11:23 PM

exactly, banks should be able to operate as they see fit without idiots from congress wanting oversight.

it's really ok to say yea she effed that 1 up a bit***

Apr 14, 2019, 11:35 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it's really ok to say yea she effed that 1 up a bit***

Apr 15, 2019, 4:17 AM

OK, she fuced up, but disdain for the banks should be pretty non partisan, agree?

Maybe you missed the memo.

Apr 15, 2019, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: No one like to be scolded by a moran who has not clue.. ]

As the bankers told Mad Max, they aren't in the student loan business and have no authority or responsibility to solve the student loan debt problem therefor they can't be held accountable for the problem.

It's like me accusing you of being the problem with our inability to travel in time because you haven't developed a time machine. Yes, she's that oblivious to reality.

Re: Maybe you missed the memo.

Apr 15, 2019, 8:40 AM

I am sure they are up to something and need to be reprimanded, I just do not know what that is yet.

Re: Mad Maxine Waters. I’ve been waiting for this...

Apr 14, 2019, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Mad Maxine Waters. I’ve been waiting for this... ]

Banks make money by lending money. People should think hard before they borrow money. Our government should do the same.

Mad Max is way out of her depth as a member of Congress. It's shameful and embarrassing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 399
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic