Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m new and have questions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I’m new and have questions

Apr 30, 2019, 4:05 PM

I have a few questions about clemson football players life off the field. I assumed all players lived in campus housing, and ate at the football facility most days . Exactly what does the scholarship money pay for, and for how many years
for players who were recruited from the start? I heard coach Sweeney would pair newer players up with veteran players at on campus housing. If they get an off campus housing the does scholarship money pay for housing, groceries, clothing etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice try coot

Apr 30, 2019, 4:10 PM

This is what is not allowed. Thanks for playing.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=2226363

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/7863243/ncaa-cites-south-carolina-gamecocks-failure-monitor

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweeney?

Apr 30, 2019, 4:12 PM

Who's Sweeney??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

birds of a feather....

Apr 30, 2019, 4:15 PM

nice try coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Are you, by chance, related to the Saudi prince

Apr 30, 2019, 4:18 PM

that keeps emailing me wanting to deposit monies into my checking account if I provide the routing / account numbers ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll try

Apr 30, 2019, 4:18 PM

I assumed all players lived in campus housing, and ate at the football facility most days .-no

Exactly what does the scholarship money pay for,
- whatever the NCAA allows

and for how many years
for players who were recruited from the start?
-up to 6 years depending on waivers typically 3-5

I heard coach Sweeney would pair newer players up with veteran players at on campus housing
- ive never heard this ever

If they get an off campus housing the does scholarship money pay for housing,
- they can get an allowance set by the NCAA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Gentlemen, we should welcome this coot, for he knows not

Apr 30, 2019, 4:21 PM

what he's doing.

Show our Tiger leadership and fansmanship. Keep in mind football is a club sport in Columbia.

Point for you,

Coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

LOL...Sweeney...lol

Apr 30, 2019, 5:01 PM

Wow...just wow !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

In the OP's defense, that is how Dabo pronounces Swinney.

Apr 30, 2019, 10:41 PM

Still LOL though.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I’m new and have questions

Apr 30, 2019, 5:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Apr 30, 2019, 5:39 PM

At U of S of C players get to stay free at the Whitney! They also get free DooDoo Ice!

Apr 30, 2019, 5:42 PM

There is a Renfrow clause that allows for 17 years if you are a 2* walk on that becomes a Tiger Legend.

Now go back to FGF.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2019, 5:42 PM

Thumbs up for the troll. Is this Jhop?

Apr 30, 2019, 6:17 PM

This is a terrible attempt. You sound like an 8 year old coot or a guy that picks up trucker lizards at highway truck stops. Well, Thad be a coot too. Coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"lot lizards"

Apr 30, 2019, 8:14 PM

lol

I haven't heard that juan in a while.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: "lot lizards"

Apr 30, 2019, 8:18 PM

Meth trax, they just mean more!

LOL, nice.***

Apr 30, 2019, 10:40 PM [ in reply to "lot lizards" ]

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tigerclaw1819 = steddy

Apr 30, 2019, 9:47 PM

Yet ANOTHER handle.

NewSpring Church actually pays for all of it.

Apr 30, 2019, 10:39 PM

They have a special collection at church every July in preparation for the upcoming season, to make sure that the players have everything they need.

Hope this helps.

May 1, 2019, 9:39 AM

Screw Calford.

May 1, 2019, 11:39 AM

https://newspring.cc/about

The NCAA approved a stipend, but you know this, right?

May 1, 2019, 11:57 AM

This article helps explain it. So, no, there is no rule breaking. Go clean up your own barnyard.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-most-frugal-player-in-the-nfl-draft-11556020802

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic