Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys, it is past time to stop
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Guys, it is past time to stop

Jan 9, 2019, 10:09 AM

Posting what the Coots think,say or do. They are irrelevant to Clemson and it only gives them a sense they are in our heads. Want to hurt them? Stop talking about them, treat them as something not worth discussing and maybe like something you stepped in that stinks. Read FGF for amusement but do not bring it here as more than 1 post claims how funny it is we post about them and they are living rent free. Only time we should talk chicken is a better way to fry it, grill it,smoke it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whatever dad

Jan 9, 2019, 10:11 AM

don't tell me what to do.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: whatever dad

Jan 9, 2019, 10:13 AM

Just a suggestion Balm, even if it made 100% sense you would do the opposite anyway.

Jan 9, 2019, 10:59 AM

I was over there, I don’t have an explanation why, they were talking about our failed drug tests and our players are on steroids an all. Seems like all they talk about. I didn’t even realize ovaltine was illegal.

Jan 9, 2019, 11:04 AM

They will always find something to squawk about. Pretty amazing how those tiny minds work.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sir are a genius (of sorts)

Jan 9, 2019, 10:23 AM

So you come on here and make an inadvertent post about coots, without having the good sense to realize what you have done? We have a name for this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sir are a genius (of sorts)

Jan 9, 2019, 10:26 AM

DO you grasp that one must mention them to make that post? Otherwise it makes no sense now does it?

Did you mention the coots?

Jan 9, 2019, 10:27 AM

You joined in on the fun.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

You don't want to participate,noone is forcing you to.

Those that want to continue to laugh at that bunch, we will. No hard feeling, just don't click on threads labeled as such.

Re: Guys, it is past time to stop

Jan 9, 2019, 10:36 AM

Reading about the coots is better than reading the comic sections (yes, I still read the old fashion newspaper). It's entertainment. And if they think they are in our head they are correct, but completely opposite of the way we are in their heads. Please keep posting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've always felt that way, then I came to understand

Jan 9, 2019, 10:39 AM

that while I take sufficient joy in what Clemson does, some people take more joy in what Clemson's accomplishments do to our rival. To each his own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 9, 2019, 10:42 AM

Coots think they're Alabama and to a certain degree they are: They, too, lost to an ACC team by 4 TDs.

Jan 9, 2019, 10:43 AM

Kevin Hart says he's done with the Coots. Doesn't have the energy to invest in them anymore. :)

Aw come on now

Jan 9, 2019, 10:43 AM

Don’t take all that fun away!

Thanks for posting a Coot post.

Jan 9, 2019, 10:46 AM

If someone does not want to discuss the coots with you, then they are free to not click on the thread.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DADDDUHHH COULD YOU DRIVE ME TO JESSICA'S HOUSE??***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:50 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 10:53 AM

They are just too fun to mess with. They are Kinda like the little 4 pound yappy hairball dogs that try to bite your shoes.

IDK, that hitler vid was funny***

Jan 9, 2019, 10:54 AM

He's just mad cause I stole his best p0rno mag.***

Jan 9, 2019, 11:01 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Making fun of your in-state rival is half the

Jan 9, 2019, 11:09 AM

Fun of having a rival. You ever watch FunnyMaine on YouTube? He’s always back handing Auburn.

He has a prank call to an AU fan about his porch flag that is hilarious.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 11:17 AM

No. I love making fun of the coots. Always will.

A lot of SC fans have finally come to the realization that they will NEVER do what we have done. We can still win baseball championships because we have been there. We can still have success in men’s BB because we have had some success before but the coots have NEVER had any real success in football.

Top that off with how wrong many of them were about Dabo. Some are still too stupid or ignore to understand it now.

No my friend, making fun of the coots will always be a thing!

Go Tigers!!!
2018 Natty Champs!!!

Jan 9, 2019, 11:29 AM

Who are these coots you speak of? Never heard of them? Do they have a football team? Asking for a friend...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 11:36 AM

They had a football team. Then They hired this guy Boom? Doom? Dumb? Or something like that. He killed the football program. Now they send out people in uniforms to fill in time so their band can play a dated intro and a halftime show.

this is exactly why i left home at 12 yrs old ^^^

Jan 9, 2019, 11:50 AM

always preaching

#ihatecoots

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

booo

Jan 9, 2019, 12:34 PM

aww dad c'mon

Yet another coot post...take your own advice!***

Jan 9, 2019, 12:45 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic