Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's quite clear that Tiger sports are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

It's quite clear that Tiger sports are

Jun 2, 2019, 6:56 PM

Not entertainment for many Tiger followers. The theatrics, histrionics, pretentious 'I know better than any coach' and 'Hey, you're stupid if you don't agree with me' are quite entertaining, though.

Obviously I'm in the minority...they're games to me. Have a good summer.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's quite clear that Tiger sports are

Jun 2, 2019, 7:07 PM

Blame Dabo... he’s put the taste of championships in our mouths and now a few of us “whiners” want to win in all sports.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 7:15 PM

Well, we did used to win in all sports - especially baseball, soccer, and golf!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 7:29 PM

Guys it really is simple. Could not help but snicker a little when all the TNET "gurus" were predicting us to go to Omaha this year. We are nowhere near good enough to even have been selected for these playoffs. Its a young team and they will get better and Monte will do ok. Clemson is a football school. Always has been. Even in years other than Dabo we were still a football school. Hell I am glad to be known as that. We are not a baseball school, basketball or anything else. In case you have forgotten we won two Nattys for soccer in the mid 80s, whn we had the Dabo version for soccer Mr Ibrahim. ! In golf I think 2003 and our 3 football Nattys. That is it! I do not think we have ever been to a final 4 or maybe an elite 8 (could be wrong on that). Baseball, with all our hall of fame coaches and some great players , last time we scared the finals in Omaha was when we let the Coots beat us 2 straight to take that away. The difference in all of them is the amount of heart that these athletes and coaches have a certain amount of NASTY that they all lack other than the football guys. That program has the fire and the heart and the desire and the NASTY to do what they have to do. The rest, unfortunately usually fold up like a cheap tent when the going gets tough. Think about it.
Yes our Tigers are FOOTBALL CHAMPS and we need to be proud as heck of all them. The others, well they will still put teams out there and at least it will give you most of you a right to gripe and complain. The baseball team---they are right where they deserve to be---on a flight back home. Maybe next year?? Who knows?? Waiting for my football guys to wreak havoc in a a couple of months. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic