Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I realize these attempts to be funny but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,788

I realize these attempts to be funny but

Oct 8, 2018, 11:22 AM

The Notre Dame in the ACCCG is a joke has played out. I’ve fallen into this trap before and It feels like grammar school when playing a prank that everybody knows except the one being pranked. Just know it was somewhat funny the first 50 times I read it, not so much now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are you referring to?***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What are you referring to?***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:26 AM

That ND is a joke of a team and we would steamroll them in the ACCCG. They may be a pushover, but they're one of the greatest teams, in any sport, of all time. Add to it that Brian Kelly may be the greatest coach college football has ever seen - they will certainly come ready to play.

Re: What are you referring to?***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:53 AM

Add to it that Brian Kelly may be the greatest coach college football has ever seen

There’s got to be a joke around here somewhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I realize these attempts to be funny but

Oct 8, 2018, 11:27 AM

Exactly which ACC game do you think they will lose prior to the ACC champ game?

Since you seem so sure they won't make it...

I think it would help everyone out if you posted...

Oct 8, 2018, 11:30 AM

a list of all the jokes you’ve already heard, or fallen for, so that this sort of thing doesn’t happen again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm genuinely curious.

Oct 8, 2018, 11:33 AM

Out of the 50 times, how many of those did you actually fall for it?

Oct 8, 2018, 11:33 AM

You must be some kind of psychic and can see into the future to be so sure ND isn’t going to make it to the ACCCG. I guess we will have to wait and see but you might have egg on your face in a couple of months.

Oct 8, 2018, 12:27 PM

Most of us Time-Travelers keep a low profile, like saying stupid stuff and picking the wrong teams to win, so we don't give ourselves away... Just wait until Saturday night and i will give you proof positive...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this a joke?

Oct 8, 2018, 11:42 AM

Because I’m not laughing Bud E.!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO JOKES!

Oct 8, 2018, 11:43 AM

no more warnings.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about the one where Wake Forest goes to

Oct 8, 2018, 11:46 AM

The ACCCG? LOL. Now that's funny, no matter how many times you fall for it!

I already heard that one in like 2006.***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I am dumber for having read that.***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Pull My Finger***

Oct 8, 2018, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2018, 11:55 AM

I'm laughing, but I'm not sure what the joke is.

I can hook you up with a good snipe hunting trip if you are

Oct 8, 2018, 11:57 AM

interested.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously more jokey, silly posts from the T-net click with

Oct 8, 2018, 12:00 PM

they're tired sophomoric humor.

Sad really.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

click?

Oct 8, 2018, 12:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Obviously more jokey, silly posts from the T-net click with***

Oct 8, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Obviously more jokey, silly posts from the T-net click with ]

Oh, hi there! Welcome back to tnet

Oct 8, 2018, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Obviously more jokey, silly posts from the T-net click with ]

Stanley

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 8, 2018, 12:21 PM

I’m only laughing because everybody else is. I really have no idea what’s going on.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic