Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't really care whose fault it is..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,467

I don't really care whose fault it is..

Jan 26, 2019, 4:26 PM

There is plenty of blame to go around. We need a change at the top though. We have nothing to lose. Why not make a change? I feel confident that we have at worst one more season with CBB. It didn't work.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%.

Jan 26, 2019, 5:15 PM

If we turn it around and make the tournament, I'll take it all back. Otherwise, to keep Brownell would be an acceptence of mediocrity - it would amount to giving up - flat out surrender. It may take a while to dig out of this hole as it is, but doing nothing will set us back that much further and make the next guy's job that much more difficult.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

who would yoy hire? who would come to Clemson***

Jan 26, 2019, 5:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let Dabo hire the next coach***

Jan 26, 2019, 5:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: who would yoy hire? who would come to Clemson***

Jan 26, 2019, 5:21 PM [ in reply to who would yoy hire? who would come to Clemson*** ]

By your theory we should just give CBB a lifetime contract. We don't know who is available. There are 100's of options if we also go after assistants. I will leave that up to our AD. It would be a great opportunity for someone. It's not like we are asking some coach to come and coach San Jose State or something. There are tons of coaches out there would love the opportunity.

If we don’t make the NCAA Tournament this year, I agree he isn’t the right person for the job.

Jan 26, 2019, 5:18 PM

Assuming no key injuries of course.

However, I don’t think he will be fired before the end of next season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: If we don’t make the NCAA Tournament this year, I agree he isn’t the right person for the job.

Jan 26, 2019, 5:22 PM

I agree. I think he will be at Clemson until end of next season.

Re: If we don’t make the NCAA Tournament this year, I agree he isn’t the right person for the job.

Jan 26, 2019, 5:35 PM

We are paying him $2.5 million a year for this. AD Dan R should have to pay the buyout. No way has BB’s record at Clemson or Wright State justified that kind of money.

I am hoping we just finish above .500

Jan 26, 2019, 5:27 PM [ in reply to If we don’t make the NCAA Tournament this year, I agree he isn’t the right person for the job. ]

There is no tournament invitation coming for this year’s squad

And I am not a fire Brad guy either.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,467
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic