Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
8 days from now FL of SEC plays Miami of ACC..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

8 days from now FL of SEC plays Miami of ACC..

Aug 16, 2019, 6:04 PM

and I would assume The Gold Chain Team will be knocked out early for a loss.

What say you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 8 days from now FL of SEC plays Miami of ACC..

Aug 16, 2019, 6:50 PM

Miami wins!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 7:04 PM

Florida returns just 24 combined starts on the O-line. Miami starts a freshman QB. I wouldn’t bet a dime on that game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Aug 16, 2019, 7:10 PM

Two inconsistent programs. I would go with the Gators only because Miami is starting with a new head coach. I know, he's been a defensive coordinator there, but being top dog is different. Would like to see the Hurrycanes get the conference off to a good start, but I don't know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 10:13 PM

Home team (Gators) win.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Game is in Orlando.***

Aug 17, 2019, 8:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 11:01 PM

I wouldn't bet on Miami , but they do have a lot of talented players and particularly on the defensive side .
Mullen is a really good coach and I expect the Gators to win ( not in small part because Canes starting a redshirt QB ) .. but I think it's a really close game .

UF 24
Miami 19

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Florida is being given the mandatory SEC buildup. All of a

Aug 17, 2019, 9:35 AM

sudden, Filet-o-Franks is to become a great QB, and they go on a run this year. Not buying it, but Miami is a huge unknown. Gaytors probably win, but by what margin is anybody's guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida is being given the mandatory SEC buildup. All of a

Aug 17, 2019, 10:17 AM

I'm betting my entire life's savings on Miami. Every single cent. Look, Manny Diaz' father was mayor of Miami - so success is built in that gene pool. Also, I believe Manny has cleverly been "hiding" an incredibly talented QB - someone just about equal to T. Lawrence. Whoever it is is going to shock college football when the Canes shred the Gators. Miami has the "Turnover Chain." What offense would not be shaking in their cleats facing that? Winner? MIAMI! Bet the farm, like me, and in about a week - we'll be laughing on our way to the bank.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What will you do with the $23.21 windfall?

Aug 17, 2019, 10:20 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope you have a backup plan, or you could wind up in the

Aug 17, 2019, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Florida is being given the mandatory SEC buildup. All of a ]

place where there are a still a bunch of kids still running around with "19-0 New England Patriots 2007 World Champions" tee shirts on.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic