Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An open post to Skeeta56® - you sir
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

An open post to Skeeta56® - you sir

Jul 15, 2019, 7:32 AM

have one of the best avitars on this board. I just really noticed it this morning after overlooking it in many posts. Also thanks for your pro golf Tiger posts. Very informative

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An open post to Skeeta56® - you sir

Jul 15, 2019, 7:55 AM

Agree ... and he’s a pretty good golfer himself!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Thanks 74Tiger!!!

Jul 15, 2019, 8:10 AM

It came from a “snap”’ I made of a cartoon created by Andy Marlette.

I wish I was electronically talented enough to get the entire cartoon, but that was the best I could do. I attached it for you (and anyone else interested).

As for the golf posts . . . There are several tnetters who enjoy the sport and following our Tigers!!! . . . and to clear the air, I am just a weekend hacker who enjoys a cold beer, being outdoors and the company of good friends . . . my golfing abilities are mediocre at best.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks 74Tiger!!!

Jul 15, 2019, 10:12 AM

Ha, speaking of mediocre, my handicap was 8-11 for many years. Now, that could be the score I make on par 5's. I can only hope to be mediocre again someday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks 74Tiger!!! Oh

Jul 15, 2019, 10:32 AM

I thought you meant I was mediocre. I was going to say thanks. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Thanks 74Tiger!!! ]

Humility is a great thing but your version of mediocre may be very good for many of us on this board. There is probably nothing more subjective than how good someone is at golf.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Thanks 74Tiger!!! ]

I spent a few years managing golf courses. You would not be surprised at how many weekend duffers scores escalate during a tournament. Without mulligans and gimmies, scores go way up. So you are far from alone. Full disclosure, I wasn't very good myself, but I sure was bad.

As the golf pro once said to me, "Your biggest problem is you stand too close to the ball, especially after you hit it."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's wrong with mine?

Jul 15, 2019, 8:40 AM

I like yours as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's wrong with mine?

Jul 15, 2019, 10:33 AM

thanks if that was meant for me.

Re: What's wrong with mine?

Jul 15, 2019, 7:52 PM

It was meant for you. I know mine is not attractive but it shows a Tiger Paw!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is another.***

Jul 15, 2019, 1:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I posted this "snap" awhile ago . . .

Jul 15, 2019, 4:57 PM
IMG_0893.PNG(74.9 K)

shortly thereafter, I think I saw it as someone's avatar here on tnet . . . Loved it being used!!!

I grew up with and adore our old programs . . . Their influence has fueled my love for Clemson cartoons . . . There are many talented artist available . . . Personally, I wish we would go back to the old illustrations . . . Maybe just for Homecoming every year, to follow the theme of the week . . . They could do it for us old folks to remember and for the children to giggle at . . . Maybe it would infect their lives as it did mine!!!!

Sorry . . . Old man's rambling is over ?? . . . No one listens to us anyway ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic