Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dems are doing their level best to ice pick their richards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 457

Dems are doing their level best to ice pick their richards

Mar 22, 2019, 7:37 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/politics/joe-biden-vice-president-stacey-abrams-2020/index.html

The Dems are going to hand 2020 to Trump all nicely wrapped with a bow on top. I thought Biden was smarter than this but after backing down to left wing party folks previously and now this? Gotta think that the shift to the far left of the party in response to Trump is not gonna be a good thing come election time. This smacks of Palin as a VP and we know how well that worked out right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s ridiculous is he is picking Stacey Abrams

Mar 22, 2019, 7:42 AM

Unadulterated pandering is a common Dem theme....

They learned nothing from the pub primary that

Mar 22, 2019, 8:09 AM

allowed Trump to get the nomination with less than 30%

Any time you thin the mainstream vote with multiple similar candidates, you open the door for a seemingly fringe one with no chance to take the nomination. If they don’t thin the herd very quickly it’s going to be a repeat to the left.

Re: They learned nothing from the pub primary that

Mar 22, 2019, 8:25 AM

True and it gets me to wondering if it opens the door for a far left loon to be nominated then what does that bode for the general election. DO the DEMS in consecutive cycles run the only people Trump can defeat? Talk about playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded cylinder!

I would love a sane Dem to be the nomination but if it comes down to a choice of the far left and Trump I will be forced to hold my nose and vote for the Donald( sat out last cycle myself).

Don’t know if it would help with the Dems but he’d lose my

Mar 22, 2019, 1:03 PM

vote in the general.

As I said before, I’ll gladly vote for a moderate Democrat who respects the office he or she seeks. Warren and Sanders are definite “no’s”. Harris and Booker are “no’s”. Beto looks worthless to me...he’s a “no”.

Maybe Hickenlooper? Maybe Biden?

But if you want my vote, and you’ll become an octogenarian in your first term, Abrams is a deal breaker as VP.

null

Re: Don’t know if it would help with the Dems but he’d lose my

Mar 22, 2019, 4:54 PM

100% agree on this . I would lean more to a viable 3rd party run of a Biden/Romney ticket. Now that I would vote for and honestly be happy.

I would love a viable Independent to emerge from out of no

Mar 22, 2019, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: They learned nothing from the pub primary that ]

where.

Trump is a middle school minded moron - BUT he has shown that The Swamp is alive and well. The political shenanigans of the last 2.5 years has shown both sides of the aisle sink to new lows. No one is thinking about the good of the country anymore...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 457
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic