Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK, 2 weeks in, who you got in the Coastal Division?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

OK, 2 weeks in, who you got in the Coastal Division?

Sep 9, 2019, 6:09 PM

I say Virginny. They have a pretty versatile, experienced QB running the show up there, and Bronco is a good coach. The blue goats might be a trendy pick, but I think they will fade as the season progresses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, 2 weeks in, who you got in the Coastal Division?

Sep 9, 2019, 6:24 PM

Virginia would be my pick. I think Wake is gonna bust the Tarholes in the face.....a bunch of times. Wake is not Clemson level on talent, but they do have some quality players and Wake looks hard nosed to me. The Wake people I know, can’t stand the Tarholes. I’m guessing we’re gonna see that on the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 6:33 PM

I just can't watch that Wake offense with a straight face. That "slow mesh point" handoff deal will get them killed against us if they do it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 6:37 PM

76er® I have seen both of their games and have thought the same exact thing! It's working for them so far; i'll admit.
Jordan Williams and Nyles Pinckney need to have big games if they try that against the Tigers!

Their QB is really good! A true dual threat. More passer than runner; but a capable runner!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami

Sep 9, 2019, 6:26 PM

LOL

Nice....***

Sep 9, 2019, 6:32 PM

Sep 9, 2019, 6:28 PM

UVA!

Wow, where's all the Tarhole fans? Must be sleeping

Sep 9, 2019, 6:35 PM

through the non-classes again.

Is it in the rules that they have to have a champion?

Sep 9, 2019, 6:46 PM

Might be the year to forfeit.

Clemson should allow the Coastal to put together an all-star team to make the ACCG competitive-ish***

Sep 9, 2019, 6:51 PM

Bronco Mendenhall has built UVA like a

Sep 9, 2019, 6:55 PM

Bronco Mendenhall has built UVA like a cross between a Big 10 team and a good Sun Belt team! They are big and physical on the line of scrimmage! They have good RB's and DB's and an outstanding QB. In fact, the DB's are considered the best tandem in the nation(yes over Bama, LSU, Clemson,Ohio St, etc.).

They won't be a pushover! They will get beat by the Tigers if both teams make it - but they won't be a lay up!
Now - they will probably pull a Syracuse and get beat by somebody they shouldn't! But, the talent is there on the lines of scrimmage and at the skill positions.

Sep 9, 2019, 7:04 PM

+1 for UVA. It’s a shame they will likely finish too high this year to get another shot at skewering Cocky again this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic