Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Christian Wilkens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,886

Christian Wilkens

Oct 28, 2018, 12:36 AM

I absolutely LOVE seeing this guy play every week! He could’ve easily entered the draft last year and start making big bucks but he understood that you only get a few short years to play at the collegiate level and that he only had one year left To play alongside his teammates. That right there tells you how important his teammates are to him. It’s obvious that he’s having fun and doing everything he can to get the most out of his final season in a Clemson uniform. That’s a special guy right there. His presence alone makes everyone better. Players like CW are what makes Clemson a special place. I love the fact that Dabo and his staff value the importance of a player’s character, not just athletic ability. I love watching this team getting better each week. The potential for a special season is a very real possibility. Awesome win today!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Christian Wilkens

Oct 28, 2018, 1:31 AM

Christian is Mr. Fun. He probably has the most fun any player has ever had, and is just a genuine good guy. I'm sure he will do well, but I am not sure he is made for the cut-throat of NFL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,886
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic