Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How stupid do you have to be to believe this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 524

How stupid do you have to be to believe this?

Oct 12, 2018, 11:18 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-accuses-hillary-clinton-colluding-russia-crowd-chants-lock-her-n918836

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a fact... sooo

Oct 12, 2018, 11:27 AM

Hillary and the DNC asked Fusion GPS, a Russian agent, to investigate Trump.

Yall just dont LIKE the facts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

That’s Juan. We’ll see how many we get.***

Oct 12, 2018, 11:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can deny all youd like

Oct 12, 2018, 11:40 AM

But that doesnt mean it actually didn't happen.

I have included sources for three major outlets, including your beloved CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.1787b2f194a4

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politics/fusion-gps-clinton-campaign/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fusion-gps-fallout-dnc-clinton-fbi-take-heat-after-bombshell-that-dems-funded-trump-dossier

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. They paid a firm to investigate Trump-Russian ties.

Oct 12, 2018, 11:44 AM

So this means:

HILLARY AND DEMS COLLUDUED WITH RUSSIA.

a team who had a wfie working for this firm

Oct 12, 2018, 11:50 AM

who also had the top lawyer in the FBI taking that dossier, handing it off secretly to the fbi and them using it to spy on the trump campaign DURING a freakin Presidential election. All the while, these FBI top agents are texting each other on how to stop trymp and get Hillary elected. But ya, nothing to see her.

But lets get back to trump, what exactly do you have on him again? I assure you, you have jack compared to this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But when does hiring someone to investigate Trump

Oct 12, 2018, 11:58 AM

Russian ties become Hillary and Dems colluded with Russia? You’re not that stupid.

y'all have been splugging about Trump on

Oct 12, 2018, 12:01 PM

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy far less, have you not?
Trumps team met with a russian chick for 20 minutes. Y'all were ready to lock Trump up for just that.

Hillary pays a firm to gets made up #### from the russians which is leaked to the press to affect an election.

Which is worse? or closer to collusion?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the meeting with Don Jr. and the Russian woman is the

Oct 12, 2018, 12:07 PM

only thing Mueller has on Trump, then obviously, there is nothing to see here. We don't really know what else he has or what he's uncovered, but if he's able to get Deutsche Bank records, well...that is likely where the smoking guns lie. If there are any, of course. You don't believe there are. I do. It's a known fact that Trump has financial ties to both the Russian government and associated oligarchs. The extent has never been revealed because he decided he should be the first President in modern history to 1) not release tax returns, and 2) not place his business interests in blind trusts.

His actions alone should give you some indication that he is beholden in some capacity to Russia and Putin. It's entirely up to you if you choose to ignore it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ah, so you are saying, there is zero on trump lol

Oct 12, 2018, 3:52 PM

nice conjecture.

the only thing you might be able to get on him is his past bidnesses, non-russian related.

you know a lot about his whereabouts and business dealings?

Oct 12, 2018, 3:59 PM

You seem like you must knowing for a fact what someone "might" be able to get him on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i've always assumed he had shady bidness

Oct 12, 2018, 4:04 PM

dealings. I'm shocked nothing from from his lawyer. that was you last chance, if nothing materializes from him.

This oft-repeated claim that Trump's campaign was "spied on"

Oct 12, 2018, 12:01 PM [ in reply to a team who had a wfie working for this firm ]

is so grossly incorrect, and so unsurprising that you believe it 100%, that it makes everything else you're arguing look equally flimsy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait, so this hole fisa warrant on the Popageorgio

Oct 12, 2018, 12:04 PM

was a lie? And you do realize any contacts he had were thus spied upon as well, dont you?

Wait, weren't there 3 renewals on this fisa warrant as well? I guess i heard wrong.

Alas, i have to bolt to a mtg. but please proceed

^^Nutz busted

Oct 13, 2018, 5:54 AM [ in reply to Lulz. They paid a firm to investigate Trump-Russian ties. ]

But then again this has been common knowledge that you have refused to accept for years because it doesn't fit your narrative.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Joseph fishin' with dynamite today.***

Oct 12, 2018, 2:40 PM [ in reply to That’s Juan. We’ll see how many we get.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: It's a fact... sooo

Oct 12, 2018, 12:40 PM [ in reply to It's a fact... sooo ]

Hillary and the DNC asked Fusion GPS, a Russian agent, to investigate Trump.

Yall just dont LIKE the facts.

You don't seem to understand the facts. Christopher Steele was a British agent.

Not to mention that GPS was originally hired by Republicans who ditched them after Trump won the nomination.

Does it bother you at all that Trump is such a pervasive liar?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK, we still have not figured out who low the bar goes.***

Oct 12, 2018, 11:31 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

theres a ton more evidence against Hillary than Trump

Oct 12, 2018, 11:37 AM

Imagine if trump had russians make #### up, leak it, use it as a base to spy on Hillary campaign, etc....
But I'm sure you'll come up with some deflection...

That’s two who are stupid enough to believe it. How many

Oct 12, 2018, 11:41 AM

more?

again, tight out of playbook

Oct 12, 2018, 11:45 AM

try to shame into silence rather than address what was said.

The best yall have on trump is he met with a russian for 20 minutes casuse she said she had dirt on hillary.

meanwhile Hillary gets a made up dossier from the russians and leaks it during the election.
but continue on with your lib playbook

LOLOLERS: What? “Received dossier from the Russians”

Oct 12, 2018, 11:56 AM

You’re quite mad ya know?

ok, she got it from a firm, who was financed by Soros,

Oct 12, 2018, 11:59 AM

who gets it from the russians. thats any better?

Indirectly financed by Soros. You’re on a slippery slope

Oct 12, 2018, 12:04 PM

my friend.

Re: That’s two who are stupid enough to believe it. How many

Oct 12, 2018, 11:46 AM [ in reply to That’s two who are stupid enough to believe it. How many ]

the ties run deep and have for years. much longer than trump.

your beloved NY Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Threadjack??***

Oct 12, 2018, 11:49 AM

Refusal to accept facts??***

Oct 12, 2018, 2:06 PM

Totally different subject but okay. The Clinton Foundation

Oct 12, 2018, 2:17 PM

is a charity. Charities accept funds from bad people at times. Why shouldn’t they? There is nothing wrong with that. The foundation does great work. If it’s not really a charity and is a scam like the Human Fund, link to any facts on that.

If you’re complaining about money that any charity takes in buying influence with the people who run the charity, good luck with that.

You have no facts to prove quid pro quo. You’re just blowing smoke and spouting what you hear on Hannity.

ROTFLMMFAO

Oct 13, 2018, 9:40 AM

JosephG, have some dignity for yourself and leave. You've been destroyed.

-Doc

CNN now New York Times

Oct 13, 2018, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: That’s two who are stupid enough to believe it. How many ]

JosephG dynamite brings Dems to the surface more than Florida Red Tide. Smooth move, Ex-Lax!!

-Doc

You've turned into a total troll.

Oct 12, 2018, 12:19 PM

You must be nearing the end of your democrat membership and I expect you'll soon note how foolish the radical left is being and how much damage their actions are inflicting on the dem party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another threadjack?***

Oct 12, 2018, 12:26 PM

It's not a code, it's sort of a guideline.

Oct 12, 2018, 1:14 PM

Parlay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GMkuPiIZ2k

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How stupid do you have to be to believe this?

Oct 12, 2018, 2:59 PM

Uranium One > Rosatom (Russia) > Clinton Foundation > $143,000,000.

Wake up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot:

Oct 12, 2018, 3:14 PM

Clemson recruiting great > Dabo > God > New Spring

Lulz, you better wake up.

Folded like Boy Scout Pup Tent

Oct 13, 2018, 9:38 AM

Self-digging grave service...

-Doc

First off, Joe, you should categorizes folks as crazy...

Oct 13, 2018, 9:17 AM

just because you're naive and unable to see past the end of your nose. (1) There's plenty of evidence to support the belief that Hillary indirectly had contact with agents (2) from Russia. The DNC and Hillary's campaign funded opposition research when ended with the Steele 'dossier,' being generated by Steele's trip to Russia looking for collusion on Trump. That's not debatable.

What transpired after the Steele's report was delivered to GPS Fusion's leaders including Nellie Ohr who is married to Bruce who was at the time subject to the authority of three people in the FBI, two of which were nominated by Obama. He was 4th on in the pecking order in the FBI.

The founder of the GPS Fusion is now declaring that he will plea the fifth when he's questioned by Congress next week. What we don't know is how much contact the DNC and Hillary had with Steele though I submit that the two go-betweens Hillary and Steele served only to launder directions and information. In essence they were at least messengers. It is possible that Glenn Simpson has the knowledge to reveal this as part of the investigation.

We also know from testimony of Page and others that Bruce was in contact with Steele after Steele leaked the 'dossier,' to the press against FBI protocol.

I submit that if Mueller had that case against Trump 6 months ago Mike Pence would be our POTUS right now. If you disagree then you're a homophobic, stupid, moron who hates women, babies, unicorns, rainbows, puppies, firemen and kittens along with everything that's right and holy and belongs in a straight jacket with Trump and West.(1)

1. That is an example of how one insult ruins any dialogue or semblance of a reasonable discussion. When you read that line you decided right then that nothing I could present would change your mind about Hillary's contact with Russian(s).

2. I'm not saying they were agents of the Russian Gov because I haven't seen the evidence.

Replies: 36
| visibility 524
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic