Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Before the weekend there was concern about the weather interfering w/ this game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,232

Before the weekend there was concern about the weather interfering w/ this game

Mar 3, 2019, 2:57 PM

After what happened today, we needed mother nature or one of those Bull Durham "rainouts".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before the weekend there was concern about the weather interfering w/ this game

Mar 3, 2019, 3:49 PM

You have to give them one every once in awhile or they'll just quit. Personally to me this team is going to be judged by what they do in the postseason. We have some guys that have started the season slow at the plate. We also have to find some of the younger guys who want to help this team win at the plate. The Sunday guy is going to be a problem the whole season. Clemson really needed that win Friday because I did not feel good about Sunday. It is what it is though. The Tigers will be fine. It hurts losing anything to the Gamecocks but there will always be those years. We have lost one game in the big sports the past 4 or 5 years. We'll live.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before the weekend there was concern about the weather interfering w/ this game

Mar 3, 2019, 3:59 PM

It would be different, if this wasn’t the first Clemson Baseball game I had seen All year, but I turned on watchespn app expecting to see a good and improved product, but this is what I saw last season and just left a bad impression on this season . I’m gonna keep watching but I hope to see something better the rest of the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic