Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is going to be interesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,284

It is going to be interesting

Nov 29, 2018, 11:39 AM

To see the offensive game plan for the Panthers in the title matchup Saturday. They have been a predominant run team all year and have had a lot of success with that approach. The Hurricanes, with a good but not great, defense against the run completely shut down Pitt last Saturday. Last time in the valley the Panthers ran a play using the fullback up the middle for big yardage all day. The Tigers never stopped that one play and ultimately beat out guys in a close game decided in the final seconds. I’m betting they have another play ready to spring on the Tigers this weekend. It will be interesting to see what changes Coach V can make early to slow down the Panthers.

I’m looking at 38 . 13.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was really a lil shovel pass inside to the TE.***

Nov 29, 2018, 11:42 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is going to be interesting

Nov 29, 2018, 11:45 AM

The play was a shovel pass to the TE/FB coming from the end and then turning up the middle. BV fixed it after the game (obviously could not figure it out during the game). Many teams have unsuccessfully tried it since the Pitt game. I have seen it tried even this year. I hope they do use it again; it will go for negative yardage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd totally disregard that MIA game.....

Nov 29, 2018, 11:47 AM

They've been game planning/preparing for us for weeks. Like everyone else, they are going throw the kitchen sink at us

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd totally disregard that MIA game.....

Nov 29, 2018, 12:01 PM

No question about that. This is their game of the year and we will get four quarters of total effort. I believe the Tiger depth will really show up in this game. I sur

Re: I'd totally disregard that MIA game.....

Nov 29, 2018, 12:04 PM

I sure hope that if it comes down the last minutes we kick the winning field goal and NOT to throw a pass into the end zone like last time! Only really poor coaching decision I have seen this staff make

At this point, i'm just glad they are a run team.***

Nov 29, 2018, 12:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,284
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic