Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Friday was going just fine and didn't need no pickmeup
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

My Friday was going just fine and didn't need no pickmeup

May 24, 2019, 10:51 AM

until I logged into Tnet.

#nowihazasad

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Hth...

May 24, 2019, 10:57 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Just-a-little-something-to-get-your-Friday-started-off-right-25489177#25489177

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No way I'm clicking on that.

May 24, 2019, 10:58 AM

#NSFW

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: My Friday was going just fine and didn't need no pickmeup

May 24, 2019, 11:21 AM

I agree with you. While there are a lot of great post many that are engaging there are to many people who use or hide behind a screen name to post negative, mean spirited out and out lies as well as unfounded rumors , and inappropriate information about players, recruits, coaches and other people. I feel Tigernet has became more of a problem with these type of users as Clemson becomes more and more successful. It’s really sad to see so called responsible adults abuse social media with little to no regret or consequences.

I even believe some schools use sites like Tigernet as a negative , in the gutter recruiting tool. The moderator’s of Tigernet need to require more personal information for someone to obtain access to TNET or obtain a screen. Those caught with multiple screen names should be permanently banned from any Clemson Tiger websites. If schools or coaches are caught using sites like TNET the weak , useless and ineffective NCAA should take action. Social media has become a very negative communication source full of BS!

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%...

May 24, 2019, 11:37 AM

I think if the mods made being a graduate of Clemson a prerequisite for membership we’d see a significant drop in the types of posts you’re referring to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Agree 100%...

May 24, 2019, 11:50 AM

I’m actually looking for great things when you graduate to Mod from Mod-in-Training - Francis!! BTW - when is that graduation occurring??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Yep, if this site was restricted to real & true fan alums we

May 24, 2019, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Agree 100%... ]

wouldn't have any issues like wueagle described.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What counts as an alum though?***

May 24, 2019, 12:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

If you have to ask,

May 24, 2019, 12:41 PM

then you wouldn't know.

Re: If you have to ask,***

May 24, 2019, 12:43 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

It really is a problem that has been increasing the last

May 24, 2019, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: My Friday was going just fine and didn't need no pickmeup ]

couple of years.

Agreed, especially since 1-14-17***

May 24, 2019, 11:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

No more warnings.

May 24, 2019, 11:52 AM

Mr. Midget McMidgetface

Re: My Friday was going just fine and didn't need no pickmeup***

May 24, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: My Friday was going just fine and didn't need no pickmeup ]

May 24, 2019, 11:47 AM

Just Ask GWPTiger® for a pick me up, all of those attorneys keep that on a plate in the top drawer of their desks.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic