Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
7 is greater than 6 SEC "not so brights"! And,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

7 is greater than 6 SEC "not so brights"! And,

Jun 26, 2019, 6:30 PM

SEC 6 - 5 bowl season.
ACC 7-5 bowl season.

Or

The best two teams in the SEC lost their final game last year!
The best two teams in the ACC won their final game last year!

*Crying Chicken fan says, "we mention SCAR in the stats about the SEC"! Okay, take them out and just use the teams who give the "conference" it's image! They both got owned on the football field.
A place all the hype can't help them!

SEC is all HYPE!
*that's why they get mediocre teams ranked.
*that's why their champion is supposed to be superior.
*that's why the clown fans from SEC schools yell SEC SEC b/c they have bought the lie.
*where is the parody if the SEC is so good? Why no challenge to Bama? Exactly!
*media darlings with large fan bases is all they are. UF use to be good then they stopped playing offense.
*LSU hasn't played offense for a long time.
*Ole Miss had a few Clemson would be recruits and had a couple good seasons; but no rings or even appearances in the playoff or BCS I don't think(check that).

Without the hype machine the majority of SEC schools may as well be in the ACC!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 7 is greater than 6 SEC "not so brights"! And,

Jun 26, 2019, 6:41 PM

ACC was 9-3 in 2016.
SEC was 6-7 in 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_NCAA_football_bowl_games

The average - have been brainwashed by the media SEC fan apparently can't process facts! Nothing outside of Bama in that conference is "superior"! Nothing!

Heck, the BIG 10 was talking smack through the media a few seasons ago. Harbough was coming down talking cash trash. The same Big 10 that basically has 0 31 0 st and the rest of them! Every conference has it's strong teams - I can't for anything understand why it's so much different in the ACC!
Northwestern, Iowa St, Kansas, Vanderbilt, Nebraska, Rutgers, Maryland, Ole Miss, etc. They are no better than Wake, UNC, Louisville, etc. So, stop it already!

What the ACC doesn't have that those other conferences DO HAVE is: "A bunch of hype behind it"! Or someone on the ESEC-PN set who is repping the ACC hard and standing up for it. Herbstreit tried for years to defend and deflect for the Big 10 "as a whole"! He just gave up, I think. He realizes it's Ohio St. and the ROY bus! And their record in bowl games is nothing to write home about!

Very little evidence suggest the SEC is top to bottom superior! Not head to head meetings! Not recent national titles! FSU - an ACC team won one 5 years ago. Who other than BAMA has? Auburn was 09-10 I think. Stop it.
Clowns!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's more important. Winning national championships

Jun 26, 2019, 6:54 PM

or being a member of the best conference?

Coots and Dawgs think being part of the SEC is better. Clemson thinks winning Championships is better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic