Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers up to #2 in D1 Rankings
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 801

Tigers up to #2 in D1 Rankings

May 6, 2024, 9:22 AM

https://d1baseball.com/stories/d1baseball-top-25-tennessee-takes-over-no-1-three-new-teams-enter-ranks/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers up to #2 in D1 Rankings

May 6, 2024, 9:39 AM

Hopefully won’t get screwed on the regional this year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 10:01 AM

The W yesterday was a very nice rebound from a bad loss Friday. Bullpen is simply not what it needs to be, and some guys need to step their game up.

Bakich made it very clear by using 2 starters yesterday that the bullpen is in need of some major work. Is it possible to refine the pen before post-season baseball ?? Knaak seems to have some arm fatigue, evident yesterday as GT worked his pitch count up early. He was dominant but a lot of deep counts and he was definitely done after that 4th inning. Hopefully he can continue to give the team some good innings as he is the best pitcher and is needed if Tigers are to do anything in the regionals.

Team has positioned itself nicely as host for all regional play as well. Polish the pitching, get Profar out of his own head and seeing the ball better, and keep the bats hot overall and this team can do some things no doubt

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 10:28 AM

That's exactly what I said I would do after Fridays loss to GT. Pitchers had a long rest last week, and that's why I said he should use two starters on Sunday before I would risk the bullpen giving up a win. I would use two starters and hope for the best this week...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 801
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic