Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If nothing changes at QB and Oline, we are 9-3, and only because of the defense
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,151

If nothing changes at QB and Oline, we are 9-3, and only because of the defense

Apr 8, 2024, 11:03 AM

JMHO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If nothing changes at QB and Oline, we are 9-3, and only because of the defense

Apr 8, 2024, 11:06 AM

YOU MEAN PUTTING THE 5 GUYS OUT THERE TOGETHER THAT WILL ACTUALLY PLAY THIS FALL. AND MAYBE HAVE OUR BEST PLAYERS ACTUALLY PUT ON A UNIFORM. THE COMPLETE DRIVEL YOU READ ON THIS SITE IS MIND BOGGLING.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If nothing changes at QB and Oline, we are 9-3, and only because of the defense

Apr 8, 2024, 11:11 AM

Cade's team had the best 5 OL and best 3 WR available...

I'm not putting any weight into a spring game performance. But some signs of improvement by Cade would be welcome at some point.

Apr 8, 2024, 4:46 PM

What's interesting to me is Trent had Cades team and Vizs team and was highly successful with both personnel. That speak volumes....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2024, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: If nothing changes at QB and Oline, we are 9-3, and only because of the defense ]

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS IN ALL caps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2024, 11:20 AM

WITH INADEQUATE PUNCTUATION

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2024, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: If nothing changes at QB and Oline, we are 9-3, and only because of the defense ]

Deroberts cade isn’t it. He’s bad. Tell me one good thing about his game. One

You don't have to do ####

Apr 8, 2024, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: If nothing changes at QB and Oline, we are 9-3, and only because of the defense ]

######

Apr 8, 2024, 11:06 AM

Agreed and play at QB being main reason. Kid from Westside, fixing to commit to Auburn is better than Klubnik and only being offered as walk on. That’s a shame.

Apr 8, 2024, 11:20 AM

GUESS IT MATTERS NOT THAT WE HAVE A QB COMMITTED AND HAS BEEN FOR MONTHS. JUST A SMALL DETAIL.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2024, 11:21 AM

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!

He always does that

Apr 8, 2024, 5:49 PM

Because he’s insecure

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2024, 11:19 AM

I agree.

Apr 8, 2024, 1:40 PM

I also agree. Any chance we have a football psychologist that can help with the recruiting process? At the end of the day our misses on QBs of late have been by the distance between each recruits ears. DJU and now it appears Cade did and do not have the ability to quickly and efficiently read a defense. Neither seem to have it between the ears, its the reason we cant run tempo. If any of you really paid attention at the spring game and watched Pearman his throws were on time and on some when the wide receiver caught the ball Pearman had his ear holes plugged wanting the next play. His drives for the most part were smooth as glass.

Also Cade's post-game interviews are horrid, the Spring Game interview was almost as if he wasn't even playing on the same field as what I watched. He talked about how well the O-Line played and how well we rushed the ball. To my knowledge the biggest runs on both sides of the ball came from Pearman. I know he can't be 100% honest with how he feels as the leader of the team, but at some point he has to wear his flaws.

I say all this as a reality not in order to bash Cade.

Apr 8, 2024, 1:40 PM

No doubt. At best

Apr 8, 2024, 4:40 PM

Yep, my expectation is anywhere from 8-4 to 10-2. I think 9-3 is most likely right now.

Apr 8, 2024, 6:07 PM

That's the same thing you said with Kelly Bryant!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,151
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic