Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
17 was a huge miss....
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,951

17 was a huge miss....

Apr 6, 2024, 3:04 PM

Wow. Horrible day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 17 was a huge miss....

Apr 6, 2024, 3:06 PM

Yeah, he’s not pushing anyone

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2024, 3:11 PM

I wondered when we saw none of him last year. YOu can play in about 4 games and redshirt yet as Cade struggled he never got a snap. Then the spring hype machine and yet here you are

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2024, 3:15 PM

I kept telling everybody Cade was the best despite his inconsistencies.

What’s troubling is we brought in no QB to compete with Cade and the one we signed in 2025 while talented, missed all last season with injury and plays suspect competition.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2024, 3:14 PM

Pearman best QB out there.

Apr 6, 2024, 4:18 PM

I agree but Cade looked like Tom Brady behind DJ.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'mon guys, it's spring game of RS freshman year

Apr 6, 2024, 3:18 PM

The team is split up, the coaches aren't showing the whole playbook, the players aren't showing their best pitch, they're trying new and different things. They're all learning which is the intent of the spring game which is basically a glorified scrimmage.

so explain why pearman

Apr 6, 2024, 3:34 PM

has looked good on both sides then? why isnt cade looking efficient like pearman? seems the mixed teams are only effecting cade and vinz

Nah Al, I think we can safely...

Apr 6, 2024, 3:59 PM [ in reply to C'mon guys, it's spring game of RS freshman year ]

close the books on Vizzina. He's a bust. Hard stop.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: C'mon guys, it's spring game of RS freshman year

Apr 6, 2024, 4:13 PM [ in reply to C'mon guys, it's spring game of RS freshman year ]

What ppl fail to realize is this scrimmage takes away a huge part of our offense which is the qb being able to run… there’s basically no zone read which we pass out of as well, defense knows that. We didn’t run Cade much at all last year bc we had absolutely no one behind him… I bet that changes this year if he continues to get a little stronger. But when the defense knows that’s not even a threat and you touch a guy and it’s a sack when in a game it clearly wouldn’t have been a tackle, and instead of 2nd and 1 or 2 you have 2nd and 18, that’s a huge difference. I don’t put anything at all into a spring game other than getting to see some young guys especially on defense fly around and make plays… OL is about consistency and continuity and you have neither in a spring game.

Apr 6, 2024, 3:19 PM

Yeah performance wise it's

1. Pearman
2. Klubnik
3. Vizzina

Running backs and offensive lines pretty non existent. Not sure how much of that can be attributed to it just being a spring game and a good chunk of starters not playing but I am not impressed lol

Apr 6, 2024, 4:01 PM

Hoping our defense is that good..,o-line was obviously spread thin.

Boy the d lines and backers FLY to the ball. Will be tough on any team we face. Hoffler, Anderson, Lawson looked good…no Woods or Burley out there either…

We just need to get Cade in a rhythm and avoid the negative play. We have enough playmakers around him now.

Apr 6, 2024, 4:21 PM

No idea why people thought a guy who had to redshirt last year would come in and push the starter this season.

how we know why nobody would ever talk about him last season***

Apr 6, 2024, 5:22 PM

Apr 6, 2024, 5:29 PM

I’ve made a post about Vizzina a couple times on this board and was told I was crazy over and over.

Chris Vizzina is a good kid I’m sure but he will never play meaningful snaps at Clemson barring an unforeseen injury.

The kid didn’t have it in high school as a senior and he doesn’t have it now. He’s all projection. It’s about what he could be… not what he is.

Big kid with a strong arm and can move around athletically. What he could be is unlimited but what he actually is… is reality.

It was very questionable at best to not bring in a QB in this past class. If Cade goes down we are in serious trouble.

You can say spring game and redshirt freshman all you want but people that are around him everyday and have seen him know the truth.

He will never play any meaningful snaps at Clemson outside of an injury period.

Hebert will be the guy after Cade whenever that is. Let’s hope Hebert heals correctly and gets back to form bc we are in trouble if Vizzina is under center at any point.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,951
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic