Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
#1 for Clemson
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 351

#1 for Clemson

Mar 28, 2024, 10:39 PM

Of course, it's Chase Hunter. Never been happier for a player as he's absolutely shining on the brightest stage of his career.... and the program's.

5 yrs ago this kid actually started his first 5 games as a freshman and produced. Many of us were really high on this kid. Then he got hurt.

He had a rough 2nd year and his third year was only slightly better. During this time it seemed like he couldn't have thrown a golf ball in a soccer net. His shooting was horrid. He had all the tools to be a great player but it seemed obvious he was lacking confidence on the offensive end.

And now... to see him play this last week, the transformation, the ability and execution combining, and the absolute confidence he has- its amazing.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #1 for Clemson

Mar 28, 2024, 10:42 PM

Full disclosure:
I've always been a big fan of Chase (was even accused of being his mother on this forum). Always thought he had so much potential, mainly because of his superb athleticism. He's always been one of the most gifted and naturally talented guys on the team, happy to see it all come together at the right time.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #1 for Clemson

Mar 28, 2024, 10:42 PM

he has always seemed good in midrange and from the line even when three wasnt there for him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 351
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic