Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody have extra tickets to the Cherokee County Clemson Club meeting tonight?
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 501

Anybody have extra tickets to the Cherokee County Clemson Club meeting tonight?

Apr 23, 2024, 11:36 AM

I sent payment for two spots a while back, but my check was returned along with a nasty note. Any help from a fellow Clemson fan would would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Anybody have extra tickets to the Cherokee County Clemson Club meeting tonight?

Apr 23, 2024, 11:44 AM

I don't, but I am curious what the nasty note said now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not at liberty to make that public.

Apr 23, 2024, 11:46 AM

sumthin sumthin threats about getting banned from Tnet

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Let's hope you are not perma banned from TNet.***

Apr 23, 2024, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, that would be bad.

Apr 23, 2024, 12:00 PM

and thank you

Speak for yourself.***

Apr 23, 2024, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Let's hope you are not perma banned from TNet.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

upmost yours

Apr 23, 2024, 12:03 PM

Re: Anybody have extra tickets to the Cherokee County Clemson Club meeting tonight?

Apr 23, 2024, 11:52 AM

got to think this is a troll post. Never been any tix to this event sold through the mail. It is strictly pay at the door.
FWIW, its one of the best clemson clubs out there, as far as speakers. Garrett riley and chris rumph speaking tonight.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cof94 a troll!?!

Apr 23, 2024, 11:53 AM

Probably so! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, but now I'm really confused.

Apr 23, 2024, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody have extra tickets to the Cherokee County Clemson Club meeting tonight? ]

Why do you have their names in lowercase?

Apr 23, 2024, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Anybody have extra tickets to the Cherokee County Clemson Club meeting tonight? ]

Did they do something and this is some sort of slight towards them? Now you've got me worried.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I have never been to a Cherokee Clemson Club Party...

Apr 23, 2024, 12:05 PM

The CCCP, wait a minute...

Re: I have never been to a Cherokee Clemson Club Party...

Apr 23, 2024, 12:06 PM

Bank tellers in the area always get upset when the CCCP members...

Apr 23, 2024, 12:10 PM

ask for their $2 pieces...

I'll give you $25 each

Apr 23, 2024, 12:56 PM

to take mine from me.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many do you have?

Apr 23, 2024, 5:32 PM

Is the meeting in Gaffney? And if so, how big is the parking lot?***

Apr 23, 2024, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

It's in Cherokee County

Apr 23, 2024, 1:52 PM

moran

Re: It's in Cherokee County

Apr 23, 2024, 3:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Apr 23, 2024, 1:37 PM

Cherokee County Clemson Club is (supposedly) offensive to Native Americans.

They should be like Cleveland, Ohio and change their name to "Guardian County Clemson Club".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do we know if this has been cancelled yet?

Apr 23, 2024, 5:33 PM

I reported this event to Neff as a bunch of rogue boosters giving cars to players.I hope all of you are proud.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 501
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic