Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney on Deshaun Watson: "I'm really proud of him"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney on Deshaun Watson: "I'm really proud of him"

Jan 11, 2018, 9:01 AM

Swinney on Deshaun Watson: "I'm really proud of him"

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was in Houston on Wednesday for the Bear Bryant coach of the year award ceremony and spoke to reporters on various topics includ Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney on Deshaun Watson: "I'm really proud of him"

Jan 11, 2018, 9:16 AM

To me Deshaun is one of the biggest breaths of fresh air in college sports (before) and now in pro sports. He is a great player but the things he does off the field are also great. I suspect he does far more to help people than we ever hear

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watson with a brace...

Jan 11, 2018, 11:36 AM

Would still be better than the majority of pro qbs playing especially if they give him an o-line to keep the dogs off. Really look forward to watching him play again. When he plays my Steelers it will be a tough call unless Big Ben retires.

Wait, you actually root for "Big Ben" specifically?

Jan 11, 2018, 11:54 AM

You might literally be the only one.

I'm pretty every other Steeler fan would argue if they are on the fence regarding one of their players, it would be him.

They don't call him Big Ben because of his height, I'll say that much.

Really love DW4 and appreciate all he has done...

Jan 11, 2018, 1:13 PM

...and is doing for Clemson but I must say as proud as I am of him I think the shirt he wore to the Sugar Bowl was political and he shouldn't have brought politics back to Clemson! Clemson is for every race, gender and creed! We don't need to promote one over the other! At Clemson we are family and we are ONE! Let's move away from the dividing fallacies of those wicked people in leadership ever trying to divide our nation and rather choose unity and promotion of things that bring unity! I love DW4 and Clemson will always be grateful for and in debt to his contribution to our building or rebuilding our brand but let's leave politics out of College Football please and if we make statements may it be inclusive and unifying! PRAISE THE LORD and and I am praying for DW4, Clemson nation, and the USA! God bless been holding this back since Jan 1st didn't want to get flamed but it keeps coming to mind!

So did Dabo win the award?

Jan 11, 2018, 2:43 PM

Did I miss that part somewhere?

Re: So did Dabo win the award?

Jan 11, 2018, 4:42 PM

Will this ceremony be televised or on Youtube?

Re: So did Dabo win the award?

Jan 11, 2018, 5:34 PM [ in reply to So did Dabo win the award? ]

I was wondering the same thing. According to Wikipedia Scott Frost won it. Dabo has won it the last 2 years.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic