Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,664

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 20, 2017, 10:07 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
Can you please update me on recruiting? Who is left on the board and how many more will we sign? Thanks. Lobe

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 20, 2017, 1:02 PM

Great Qs and As Mickey. We all got fooled a week ago. Our team is better than they played and the coaches better than the outcome. The why is illusive. From Dabo down, most were off. My issue is if you can't I'D the issue, how do you fix. The saving grace is the team's done it many times recently, they'll do it again.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 20, 2017, 1:34 PM

I tire of the “we boo too” argument. It’s never okay. But I wonder why nobody has asked about the link between fast pace and artificial turf? Seems to me a fast pace is to tire the defense, and tired players get hurt more. Even more so on a hard rug! So I ask ‘Cuse: How old/hard is your rug? Or does an old rug give you an advantage together with fast play? If so, fatigued, injured players gives the advantageous result you are looking for...so your boo seems inappropriate for the desired result!? Down South we call that “tackie”!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys are taking too much away from this loss.

Oct 20, 2017, 5:22 PM

The Syracuse loss was a mental loss more than anything. Yes they schemed well but our guys simply did not show up. Add to that a banged up QB and it is a recipe for disaster. While I agree that this team has issues and may not run the table I totally disagree with the Syracuse is a better team stuff. They certainly looked better Friday night but this kind of thing happens in CFB and sports in general all the time. An inferior group of athletes beat a superior group of athletes. Stop trying to look into this thing so hard. Have some of you completely forgotten that we have physically dominated everyone else we played up to this point? Syracuse is not better than Va Tech or Auburn. Losses stink. They affect our personal perceptions of our team. People have short memories. One loss on the road, on a short week with a banged up QB with our players looking ahead to some much needed time off and all of a sudden you guys forget everything we have accomplished so far this year. No, I don't believe this team is as good as last year's but we have a really good one that happened to slip up. If the last six years are any indication then this team will bounce back with a vengeance. If we have another poor performance against GT I will get concerned but I have a feeling we will thoroughly dominate them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,664
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic