Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justin Fields
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Justin Fields

Oct 6, 2017, 9:31 AM

With a potential Georgia commitment from Justin Fields today, expect to see a lot of recruits follow. Several 247 analysts report that many recruits have been waiting to see where he will go before deciding themselves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How could it impact our guys?***

Oct 6, 2017, 9:38 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How could it impact our guys?***

Oct 6, 2017, 10:04 AM

It could obviously hurt in the sense that it all but locks up Salyer and Hill for UGA as well. On the flip side, it could help us with Ross because then Auburn has a much less clear QB picture for the future, whereas he knows he would be catching balls from TL here at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How could it impact our guys?***

Oct 6, 2017, 2:06 PM

I personally feel Salyer and Hill are there own people and make there decisions of what they need, not whether Fields goes there or not. Personally, I would not want them if they cannot think for themselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the

Oct 6, 2017, 10:54 AM

next level.

Where Richt never would have been able to.

He is definitely recruiting like crazy

Oct 6, 2017, 11:00 AM

And they are beating up on a weak SEC East. All he needs now is to win something that matters. SEC Championship, big bowl game, etc. Lots of people gave him crap here but he has done pretty well so far. Let's see what it looks like a few years down the line.

This just really makes me want to trade SCar out for UGA. A yearly Clemson vs UGA game could be the biggest game of the year for awhile. Lawrence vs Fields. Oh man.

Snowflake Basher........Out

I totally agree...

Oct 6, 2017, 11:08 AM

I dont know how old you are but back in the day, before USCe joined the SEC, we played Clemson and Carolina every year.

I miss those days.

I agree with you for the most part

Oct 6, 2017, 11:13 AM

Georgia has never had a problem recruiting. You guys have landed top talent and 5 stars forever. It was gameday coaching. It's yet to be determined if Kirby can do that in big games. He's definitely taking care of the weak opponents which is a bit better than where you were.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Ga.rotated playing us & Usuc,after Usuc joined Sec,they dropped us***

Oct 6, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to I totally agree... ]

Ga.rotated playing us & Usuc,after Usuc joined Sec,they dropped us

Oct 6, 2017, 12:43 PM [ in reply to I totally agree... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

UGA dropped us to pick up USUC after they joined the SEC...***

Oct 6, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to I totally agree... ]

I'd say pump the breaks there bud

Oct 6, 2017, 11:07 AM [ in reply to No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

Kirby may be a good recruiter and bringing in elite talent but Richt was no slouch in that regard. Kirby was 8-5 last season with very good players. Don't say someone can take your program somewhere that Richt could never touch when he hasn't done it yet.

The man had 15 years to get it done.***

Oct 6, 2017, 11:09 AM

He had a higher winning % than your 3 previous HC

Oct 6, 2017, 11:18 AM

and its the highest in school history. Again wait until Kirby does something before you put him above Richt

Kirby Smart will not win an SEC Championship as long as

Oct 6, 2017, 11:33 AM [ in reply to The man had 15 years to get it done.*** ]

Saban is at Bama. And I don't think UGA will give him enough time to outlast Saban.

Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You Sirius Clark?

Oct 6, 2017, 11:54 AM

As an engineer, using the words "never" and "always" are taboo. It might not happen this year, but it definitely is possible.

Yeah and so is a Vandy SEC championship

Oct 6, 2017, 12:15 PM

or SCar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't stutter, you need me to type it slower for you?***

Oct 6, 2017, 1:11 PM [ in reply to You Sirius Clark? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the

Oct 6, 2017, 11:10 AM [ in reply to No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

> next level.
>
> Where Richt never would have been able to.

Yeah, that is assuredly true. Then again, the same can be said of Hugh Freeze and Ole Miss.

If something is too good to be true, fella, it ain't true. Kirby was a first-time head coach and with first a completely unproven track record and then an 8-5 record he was managing to outrecruit - at least on paper - guys like Dabo Swinney and Urban Meyer. Oh, and just FYI...Georgia has also fallen well behind in the facilities arms race. Not only do the Dawgs not have a football-specific ops center like Clemson does and even South Carolina is building, they don't even have a WEZ and have just begun that stage of construction.

How's he doing that again? His tactical acumen? (He's not even the DC his replacement there at Alabama, Jeremy Pruitt, is.) His charismatic pesonality? (Nobody's seen it, bunky.) His exemplary character? (Oh, wait, the Dawgs fired one of the more moral and respected coaches in the country because he only won 10 games a year!)

Everybody around the region is hearing exactly the same stories about Smart that were swirling around Hugh Freeze five years ago.

Crow elsewhere, please. Even more irritating than watching what's going on is listening to Dawg fan derps bragging about it like it's some sort of accomplishment. What's going on in Georgia is tantamount to Lance Armstrong whipping out a hypodermic needle and jamming it into his butt in full view of the world. Kirby's not even troubling himself to be subtle about it.

Oct 6, 2017, 11:13 AM

So Kirby Smart = Hugh Freeze?

Interesting.

You dont need to cheat to get the nations best at UGA...Ole Miss? probably.

But if you think so...go right ahead.

Oct 6, 2017, 11:35 AM

> So Kirby Smart = Hugh Freeze?
>
> Interesting.
>
> You dont need to cheat to get the nations best at
> UGA...Ole Miss? probably.
>
> But if you think so...go right ahead.

I do think so. And so a lot of boosters and regional high school coaches. I know several of both.

As far as "gimme a break" stuff, it defies explanation that a QB like Fields would go to a place that hasn't won a durn thing in 30+ years, has a newly-minted coaching staff, got back-to-back 5-stars in Eason and Fromm the two years ahead of him...and oh, yeah, only passes about a dozen times a game anyhow.

And this while a program like FSU - that has actually won a national title in the last five years - has nothing but 170-pound true freshmen left at QB and is doing everything they can (and a lot of people know exactly how far FSU and especially Carl Domino will go to attract recruits) to win Fields' services?

Rock on, brother, but if you think all that's straight on the up-and-up, I don't know what else to say. There were some serious sharks in that pool and UGA flat ate them up.

Quozzel, I usually like your posts. But you've gone off the deep end

Oct 6, 2017, 12:07 PM

You have repeatedly claimed that UGA is cheating without showing any evidence at all. That is something we would roast FGF for.

And you compare Ole Miss to UGA. Big difference. Ole Miss wasn't recruiting well before Freeze. UGA has always recruited well. They are just recruiting slightly better now.

Comparing FSU to UGA. "What have you done lately." FSU looks like a dumpster fire that can't protect it's QB. UGA has a very good OL, awesome RBs and a good WR core to support a QB. Plus, Fields will probably bring in the top OL class in the country with him. Guys that Clemson wants a lot.

Lastly, it is not surprising that UGA is recruiting well. They are in GEORGIA for goodness sakes. The recruiting there is as fertile as anywhere in the country. GT certainly isn't posing a recruiting threat. Clemson gets some as do some of the other big recruiting schools.

Why would Deshaun Watson go to Clemson who "hadn't won a durn thing?" With questionable at best offensive line play. I don't think Fields is scared of either of those guys. Lawrence is in an even worse situation.

I like your posts and think you provide lots of good information, but I disagree with your take on UGA. I would love for them to be a dumpster fire because that would help Clemson recruiting. And I'd love for them to get caught in recruiting violations. But I won't deny the fact that they are playing good football right now with a freshman QB and recruiting their butts off.

Quozzel,I appreciate your posts, but this one wreaks of sour grapes.

Oct 6, 2017, 12:25 PM

You sound like the bitter people spewing vitriol when Clemson started pulling in 5 stars left and right.
Georgia isn't Ole Miss. Georgia is much closer to Clemson than about any other program I can think of, including Auburn.

Tip of the cap to UGA on recruiting. While I do think UGA is improving, I'll wait to see it on the field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Quozzel, I usually like your posts. But you've gone off the deep end

Oct 6, 2017, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Quozzel, I usually like your posts. But you've gone off the deep end ]

> You have repeatedly claimed that UGA is cheating
> without showing any evidence at all. That is
> something we would roast FGF for.
>
> And you compare Ole Miss to UGA. Big difference. Ole
> Miss wasn't recruiting well before Freeze. UGA has
> always recruited well. They are just recruiting
> slightly better now.
>
> Comparing FSU to UGA. "What have you done lately."
> FSU looks like a dumpster fire that can't protect
> it's QB. UGA has a very good OL, awesome RBs and a
> good WR core to support a QB. Plus, Fields will
> probably bring in the top OL class in the country
> with him. Guys that Clemson wants a lot.
>
> Lastly, it is not surprising that UGA is recruiting
> well. They are in GEORGIA for goodness sakes. The
> recruiting there is as fertile as anywhere in the
> country. GT certainly isn't posing a recruiting
> threat. Clemson gets some as do some of the other big
> recruiting schools.
>
> Why would Deshaun Watson go to Clemson who "hadn't
> won a durn thing?" With questionable at best
> offensive line play. I don't think Fields is scared
> of either of those guys. Lawrence is in an even worse
> situation.
>
> I like your posts and think you provide lots of good
> information, but I disagree with your take on UGA. I
> would love for them to be a dumpster fire because
> that would help Clemson recruiting. And I'd love for
> them to get caught in recruiting violations. But I
> won't deny the fact that they are playing good
> football right now with a freshman QB and recruiting
> their butts off.

What "evidence" do you want me to provide on an open forum? Would you like me to provide the names and phone numbers of the people who tell me stuff? Nope. Sorry.

I heard the same tired rationalizations from the Ned Flanders types back when Ole Miss waded in and bought Nkimdiche out from under us - there were some posters in here actually claiming Freeze was "very much like Dabo and players just gravitated towards him". I facepalmed. Freeze did it in full view of the world, too, and again, among the people who were even remotely plugged-in, it wasn't any kind of secret what was happening.

Yes, Georgia can recruit well, but Georgia does not have an elite track record on the field anytime lately, and they certainly do not have a coach with an elite record (or any kind of head coaching experience at all, actually), and their facilities are starting to get a bit dated...which they are working to fix as we did with the WEZ and then the Football Ops facility. If you want to see what their recruiting profile should look like, look at, say, UF's. The Gators actually won the SEC East the past two years (ahead of UGA), have a much more recent history of success, and their HC, McElwain, hails from exactly the same coaching tree as Smart...but he was an OC; Smart was just a DC. And McElwain was a head man at Colorado State; Smart was a first-time head coach.

And UF might be in an even deeper talent region than Georgia is.

Despite that, Georgia isn't just beating UF on the recruiting trail, they're obliterating them. They're beating us head-to-head on virtually every recruit we're both after too, with the exception of Trevor Lawrence. Who (cough) comes from a family that has some money.

I could go on, but there's no point. I'll say no more, but remember this conversation in five years time. I certainly remember the ones from five or so years ago when I repeated exactly the same stuff I was hearing about Ole Miss. Go back and dig if you've got the patience for it; those posts are still there. And I called the people who disagreed with me Ned Flanders types back then too because they were just so durn nice it was an amazement to me.

Oct 6, 2017, 1:28 PM

It is up to you if you want to post your sources or not. You could just say that "X player was paid Y amount." If you do have evidence, you should go straight to the NCAA.

Lately? UGA is currently 5-0, have crushed a rival in UT, beat a ranked ND AT ND, and crushed a ranked Miss St. All 3 of those teams might not be great, but in the eyes of recruits, it still looks good.

Dabo had no head coach or even coordinator experience. I think he worked out fine. Kirby did have a little bit of success as the DC at Alabama for 7 seasons. He might have actually learned a little bit from Saban while he was there.

The facilities at Clemson were not great when Dabo started. He improved them and you've just admitted that UGA is starting to improve theirs. We know Richt was infamous for not giving a crap about facilities.

Florida sits at #7 in the 247 composite. UGA is at #11. Not sure what the issue is here. UF seems to be doing just fine.

The top end talent in Georgia is the best it has been in a long time and probably better (at the top) than Florida, Texas or Cali.

Let's take a look at their top commits and leans (4* and up):
Commits:
Justin Fields - from Georgia.
Zamir White - a RB going to RBU ala Todd Gurley. Not a big surprise.
Azeez Ojulari - from Georgia.
Kearis Jackson - from Georgia.
Elijah Moore - Florida. Only ranked #205 in the composite.
Devonte Wyatt - from Georgia.
Caleb Tannor - from Georgia.
Warren Ericson - from Georgia.
Chris Smith - from Georgia.
Leans (that I know of):
Jamaree Salyer - from Georgia.
Trey Hill - from Georgia.
Adam Anderson - from Georgia.
James Cook - another RB. Not a big surprise.

I hope and will pray that you are right. A down UGA is good for Clemson. However, I am looking at the here and now to make my observations. I do not have any sources or insider info. I simply see the obvious data and make observations. I'm also not quick to call others cheaters because I can't stand it when people say that Clemson is cheating.

Oct 6, 2017, 1:58 PM

> It is up to you if you want to post your sources or
> not. You could just say that "X player was paid Y
> amount." If you do have evidence, you should go
> straight to the NCAA.
>
> Lately? UGA is currently 5-0, have crushed a rival in
> UT, beat a ranked ND AT ND, and crushed a ranked Miss
> St. All 3 of those teams might not be great, but in
> the eyes of recruits, it still looks good.
>
> Dabo had no head coach or even coordinator
> experience. I think he worked out fine. Kirby did
> have a little bit of success as the DC at Alabama for
> 7 seasons. He might have actually learned a little
> bit from Saban while he was there.
>
> The facilities at Clemson were not great when Dabo
> started. He improved them and you've just admitted
> that UGA is starting to improve theirs. We know Richt
> was infamous for not giving a crap about facilities.
>
>
> Florida sits at #7 in the 247 composite. UGA is at
> #11. Not sure what the issue is here. UF seems to be
> doing just fine.
>
> The top end talent in Georgia is the best it has been
> in a long time and probably better (at the top) than
> Florida, Texas or Cali.
>
> Let's take a look at their top commits and leans (4*
> and up):
> Commits:
> Justin Fields - from Georgia.
> Zamir White - a RB going to RBU ala Todd Gurley. Not
> a big surprise.
> Azeez Ojulari - from Georgia.
> Kearis Jackson - from Georgia.
> Elijah Moore - Florida. Only ranked #205 in the
> composite.
> Devonte Wyatt - from Georgia.
> Caleb Tannor - from Georgia.
> Warren Ericson - from Georgia.
> Chris Smith - from Georgia.
> Leans (that I know of):
> Jamaree Salyer - from Georgia.
> Trey Hill - from Georgia.
> Adam Anderson - from Georgia.
> James Cook - another RB. Not a big surprise.
>
> I hope and will pray that you are right. A down UGA
> is good for Clemson. However, I am looking at the
> here and now to make my observations. I do not have
> any sources or insider info. I simply see the obvious
> data and make observations. I'm also not quick to
> call others cheaters because I can't stand it when
> people say that Clemson is cheating.

Look, this is getting lengthy, and tiresome. And truthfully I guess it does say something that the more fair-minded among the Clemson fan base want actual proof and evidence whereas at FGF we get these tinfoil-hatted conspiracy theories about NewSpring Church and most of them are derping right in lockstep....

...and so I guess an open forum certainly isn't the place for that. All I can say is, I know a few folks. And they have told me stuff. (One of them actually bragged to me about via text over Zamir White as it was happening!) Which was enough to convince me. Believe it or don't, ultimately that's pretty much every man's prerogative on pretty much anything. And "quozzel" is just a handle on a message board, no reason for anybody to know me from Adam. So...hey. Use your own judgment.

Ultimately, I guess, it really doesn't matter much either way. The NCAA enforces (when they trouble themselves to, anyhow), and the coaches coach and recruit, and the fans mostly just watch. When fans get involved, actually, is when lines seem to get crossed. I guess I'm just one of those who compulsively sticks up his hand when I see, say, Mark McGwuire launching 500-yard SCUD missiles over the bleachers and goes: "hey, man, that ain't right!" For whatever that's worth....

Oct 6, 2017, 2:20 PM

For what it's worth I'm inclined to believe you. Georgia was a recruiting powerhouse for a long time. They have increased their win rate on the recruiting trail by a remarkable level out of nowhere. It's one thing to wonder why Clemson was able to get "a" big time player that they were usually on first and recruited hard. We still don't win that many head to heads with the big boys. A lot of our big recruits are identified and brought on board very early. UGA is slaying giants on the recruiting trial repeatedly for very deep classes with little to actually show for it. Odd to say the least.

Oct 9, 2017, 9:26 AM

> For what it's worth I'm inclined to believe you.
> Georgia was a recruiting powerhouse for a long time.
> They have increased their win rate on the recruiting
> trail by a remarkable level out of nowhere. It's one
> thing to wonder why Clemson was able to get "a" big
> time player that they were usually on first and
> recruited hard. We still don't win that many head to
> heads with the big boys. A lot of our big recruits
> are identified and brought on board very early. UGA
> is slaying giants on the recruiting trial repeatedly
> for very deep classes with little to actually show
> for it. Odd to say the least.

Maybe it's just Kirby....The recruits love him. Just ask them.

While it's true UGA has always been a recruiting force under Richt.....Kirby has taken roster management to a different level. Two more classes and we'll have Bama Depth.....the days of Richt using walk-ons for special teams is long gone....those positions are filled with 4-stars now.

I'm not in the know, but a few observations:

Oct 6, 2017, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Quozzel, I usually like your posts. But you've gone off the deep end ]

1. Clemson had been recruiting Hill and Salyer for a long time...to the point that Clemson believed there was legitimate mutual interest worthy of the long-haul. When players "cool" on a school for no apparent reason by doing things like "no show" to the cookout...there is more to it than all of a sudden "loving" UGA so much more than Clemson. That was VERY strange. It was so strange that it really was probably more than just strange. When players like a school to the point of being connected, it is not normal to suddenly slight one of your favorites.

2. In general, just because a school is sitting in a hotbed for recruiting...or even with "pipelines"...it does not mean that the school is doing everything ethical. In other words, schools that own all or a huge chunk of a recruit-rich state like LSU, UGA, OSU, Miami, Texas, etc. are not immune from cheating. And it is naive to assume they all are innocent. USC is an example.

3. Even if you make the argument that these are "loyal Georgia boys" (but see #1 above), you can't explain the change in heart for Zamir White (doesn't matter that other NC guys came to play RB), nor does it explain Isaiah Wilson/5* OL from NY.

Dabo and the staff are doing things the right way. They will navigate through the various challenges they have. And if there is cheating out there, I hope the hammer comes down even harder than it did on Ole Miss.

Serious question UGA ...

Oct 6, 2017, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

Which QB do you lose to transfer next year if Fields comes in? Honestly I don't think either one is going to like being demoted for him. And I know, if we get Lawrence, we will probably lose one or two also.PS I always use IF on recruits until they sign the paperwork.

Re: Serious question UGA ...

Oct 6, 2017, 12:00 PM

Probably Eason. It was "his" team and then he got hurt and everyone's forgotten about him in Athens. So I'd be surprised if he sticks around and sits on the bench another 2-3 years.

Oct 11, 2017, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

They paid Zeus White, and that's a fact.

UGA = Ole Miss. Lulz. You sound like

Oct 6, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

FGF.

Mentioning UGA and Ole Miss in same sentence is asinine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA = Ole Miss. Lulz. You sound like

Oct 9, 2017, 9:32 AM

> FGF.
>
> Mentioning UGA and Ole Miss in same sentence is
> asinine.

LOL! Last week Vols radio host Tony Basillio continually called Georgia " Ole Miss with Herschel Walker" and that Ga always chokes a couple of games away every year.....well 41 points later he was eating crow. There's a new sheriff in town boys....and he's got his team sitting in the top 5 after but one and a half recruiting classes.

Re: UGA = Ole Miss. Lulz. You sound like

Oct 11, 2017, 8:36 PM

Lmao

You MFers got like 80 seniors dude. Y’all are a “Cinderella team” of college football...y’all are basketball team that has 4 senior starters because your players aren’t quite good enough to make it to the league just yet.

Next season will be a doozie bet that.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Oct 13, 2017, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

> > next level.
> >
> > Where Richt never would have been able to.
>
> Yeah, that is assuredly true. Then again, the same
> can be said of Hugh Freeze and Ole Miss.
>
> If something is too good to be true, fella, it ain't
> true. Kirby was a first-time head coach and with
> first a completely unproven track record and then an
> 8-5 record he was managing to outrecruit - at least
> on paper - guys like Dabo Swinney and Urban Meyer.
> Oh, and just FYI...Georgia has also fallen well
> behind in the facilities arms race. Not only do the
> Dawgs not have a football-specific ops center like
> Clemson does and even South Carolina is building,
> they don't even have a WEZ and have just begun
> that stage of construction.
>
> How's he doing that again? His tactical acumen? (He's
> not even the DC his replacement there at Alabama,
> Jeremy Pruitt, is.) His charismatic pesonality?
> (Nobody's seen it, bunky.) His exemplary character?
> (Oh, wait, the Dawgs fired one of the more
> moral and respected coaches in the country because he
> only won 10 games a year!)
>
> Everybody around the region is hearing exactly the
> same stories about Smart that were swirling around
> Hugh Freeze five years ago.
>
> Crow elsewhere, please. Even more irritating than
> watching what's going on is listening to Dawg fan
> derps bragging about it like it's some sort of
> accomplishment. What's going on in Georgia is
> tantamount to Lance Armstrong whipping out a
> hypodermic needle and jamming it into his butt in
> full view of the world. Kirby's not even troubling
> himself to be subtle about it.

If your mad about Richt's dominance over Cu you'd better steering clear of Kirby. In case you haven't noticed UGA is relevant again in Kirbys 2nd season with but 1 1/2 recruiting classes under his belt. Get use to it the worm has turned in Athens ...the Dawgs finally have their coach.

PS. You forgot to mention our new $31 million dollar IPF and the new locker room/recruiting center under construction at Sanford.

Oct 13, 2017, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

> > next level.
> >
>
>
>
>
>

If your mad about Richt's dominance over Cu you'd better steering clear of Kirby. In case you haven't noticed UGA is relevant again in Kirbys 2nd season with but 1 1/2 recruiting classes under his belt. Get use to it the worm has turned in Athens ...the Dawgs finally have their coach.

PS. You forgot to mention our new $31 million dollar IPF and the new locker room/recruiting center under construction at Sanford.

Oct 13, 2017, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

> > next level.
> >
>
>
>
>
>

Oct 13, 2017, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

> > next level.
> >
>
>
>
>
>

> > next level.
> >
>
>
>
>
>

Oct 13, 2017, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

> > next level.
> >
>
>
>
>
>

Oct 6, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

Maybe he should beat Vandy before being proclaimed as the GOAT.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Oct 9, 2017, 9:37 AM

> Maybe he should beat Vandy before being proclaimed as
> the GOAT.

I'm thinking our 17-16 loss to Vandy last season has run it's course after increasing our series record to 57-20-2 this past weekend. Vandy has beaten us more times than Cu. You need new material.

Miami says hello***

Oct 9, 2017, 9:38 AM [ in reply to No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oct 13, 2017, 5:16 PM [ in reply to No doubt Kirby is on a roll...taking this program to the ]

Do you mean where Clemson is now?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a dawg***

Oct 6, 2017, 11:17 AM

meh....i'd rather have tl***

Oct 6, 2017, 12:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

all, of course, good news

Oct 6, 2017, 1:14 PM

ship tilting away from Bama finally. Tired of them having not competition but us.

Re: Justin Fields

Oct 7, 2017, 12:49 AM

Happy for UGA...Clemson recruiting is going quite well also. May have a Clemson/UGA national championship game in a few years. Trevor Lawrence vs Justin Fields in a game for the ages would be epic. UGA is definitely on the rise, and Clemson seems to be one of the top programs for some time to come. Now if we could only figure out how the Ga High Schools seem to mass produce quarterbacks, that would be nice to know. Deshaun Watson, Trevor Lawrance, and Justin Fields all come out of Ga. What are they feeding those kids down there???

Re: Justin Fields

Oct 9, 2017, 10:07 AM

1. UGA has been getting less out of their annual stellar recruiting classes than any program in the country. Never has so much produced so little.

2. They still have to play UF. And as bad as UF is, UGA will still find a way to lose to them.

Florida State

Oct 11, 2017, 6:25 PM

I am so shocked he didn't commit to FSU with their QB situation

Re: Florida State

Oct 13, 2017, 5:06 PM

Would you want to play QB behind the terrible excuse of an oline?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic