Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball Update: Baseball: Duke 13 Clemson 1 (Game 2)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Baseball Update: Baseball: Duke 13 Clemson 1 (Game 2)

Mar 23, 2013, 7:29 PM

Baseball: Duke 13 Clemson 1 (Game 2)

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball Update: Baseball: Duke 13 Clemson 1 (Game 2)

Mar 23, 2013, 8:04 PM

Not sure what happened during the break. But, let's not make that same mistake again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 23, 2013, 9:10 PM

I'm tired of seeing us get picked off at home plate

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Firth has gotten rocked each of the last two weeks.

Mar 23, 2013, 9:56 PM

I sure hope he can turn it around or we find someone else to start.

Mar 23, 2013, 10:41 PM

Why not put D J Reeder in--could he have gotten hammered any worse than Firth?! Might find out that he's a pleasant surprise...

Mar 23, 2013, 11:04 PM

Well for one reason he is not a pitcher. And how did that ab work out for you. Dj is way behind everyone on the field practice time and playing time. Hr is really not out savior. Great story for him to even be on the 35 man roster

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2013, 12:21 AM

For one....who are you to say what position he is set to play. I have attended a couple practices and both times he was practicing with the pitchers and catchers. I also know out of high school he was a pitching prospect.

So my question to you is....how in the world do you have this information that he is not a pitcher. I completely understand the OP. Why not give the guy a chance when you are getting shelled into oblivion.

Mar 25, 2013, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Baseball Update: Baseball: Duke 13 Clemson 1 (Game 2) ]

I thought that's why he was playing. I think he throws in the 90's

You may want to read his position on his profile here -

Mar 25, 2013, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball Update: Baseball: Duke 13 Clemson 1 (Game 2) ]

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=657822&SPID=103712&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=28500&ATCLID=205875362&Q_SEASON=2012

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

So I guess they got his position wrong on

Mar 25, 2013, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball Update: Baseball: Duke 13 Clemson 1 (Game 2) ]

clemsontigers.com???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic