Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This foul ball stuff on here reminds me of an incident
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

This foul ball stuff on here reminds me of an incident

May 7, 2018, 12:49 PM

Years ago we were at the Tiger Tailgate Show with one of my then young daughters. One of the folks who did the show was a relative of mine and wanted to throw a football to my daughter, who was on my shoulders. We moved up really close to the stage and Wendy came over 5 feet away and under handed the ball to my daughter from the stage. She was almost handing it to her. Some grown man bumped me and grabbed the ball from my kids hand and tried to run away. I had one arm on my kid who was on my shoulders, somehow I got the other arm around his neck as he was trying to run off. I choked him until he gave it back right there on Littlejohn lawn in front of the Tiger, my wife, Wendy, a bunch of fans and our assistant pastor. The ball thief had kind of slid down part way to his knees when I was choking him so he gagged and staggered off.
I guess the moral of the story is make sure you keep one hand on your kid if they are on your shoulders because as he was sliding down and I was bending over choking him, my daughter could have fallen if not for the good grip on her.
I got lit up for that by my wife. But I still don't feel bad about it.
If you were there that day and were one of the people who gasped when it happened, I still don't care.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

choke

May 7, 2018, 12:52 PM

that fool out!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

This looks photoshopped.***

May 7, 2018, 12:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: This foul ball stuff on here reminds me of an incident***

May 7, 2018, 12:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

He got rained on.***

May 7, 2018, 12:55 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This foul ball stuff on here reminds me of an incident

May 7, 2018, 12:54 PM

Shoulda pistol whupped him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2018, 7:57 PM

Yes, with a 6 inch barrel 44 magnum beating him all around the face and head until all his teeth were broken and jagged!!! Pistol whip him, I hope I never pisss you off, LMAO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2018, 12:57 PM

You have quite the imagination

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately, or fortunately, it really happened.***

May 7, 2018, 12:59 PM

Re: Unfortunately, or fortunately, it really happened.***

May 7, 2018, 1:00 PM

and I owe you and yours an apology.
Turrible beaviour on my part.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It's OK, I got you back later. I stole your Gator and

May 7, 2018, 1:02 PM

wrecked it in the woods.

crackheads

May 7, 2018, 1:11 PM

gonna crackhead

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Unfortunately, or fortunately, it really happened.***

May 7, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Unfortunately, or fortunately, it really happened.*** ]

Class of 1994 --- every one on the board knew it was you. We were just waiting for an honest confession. By the way, how's the throat?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My neck still hurts every time I look over my shoulder

May 7, 2018, 1:22 PM

to see if that thieving coot RenegadeTiger® is still stalking me.

Re: My neck still hurts every time I look over my shoulder

May 8, 2018, 8:00 PM

I bet it also hurts every time you see a baseball ;)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe, thank you for saying what everyone was thinking.***

May 7, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Unfortunately, or fortunately, it really happened.*** ]

Yeah, well,

May 7, 2018, 2:31 PM

your mamma

uh-oh....

May 7, 2018, 2:36 PM

them fighting words!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^^

May 7, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: This foul ball stuff on here reminds me of an incident ]

non believer! You probably don't believe someone in lot 2 stabbed a football do ya!?!?

He shouldn't believe. Because, it was Lot 1.

May 7, 2018, 1:32 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

It was multiple

May 7, 2018, 2:20 PM

it was a serial stabber :D

OK. I believe you.

May 7, 2018, 3:47 PM

From the Anderson Independent archives ...

tl;dr

May 7, 2018, 1:01 PM

sometimes, you just gotta choke one out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

you didn't read and still knew someone was choked?

May 7, 2018, 2:02 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, that wasn’t someone’s daughter!

May 7, 2018, 1:14 PM

It was someone’s dum ace son who totally deserved it.

I just think you were just being a good father.

+1 for that.

~JKB

At any point, was the football stabbed with a knife ?

May 7, 2018, 1:19 PM

unfortunately, there is a history of violence towards footballs at Clemson tailgates.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The football in question was assaulted, but not stabbed.***

May 7, 2018, 1:37 PM

May 7, 2018, 1:45 PM

My kids are grown, but this story makes me want to rent a kid for tailgates and carry him around on my shoulders in hopes that I get to practice this technique.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This foul ball stuff on here reminds me of an incident***

May 7, 2018, 1:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

May 7, 2018, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: This foul ball stuff on here reminds me of an incident ]

rgby83, unrelated to the subject, but did you know K. Bunting? He played at CU

that's not the way I remember it. I saw you, with daughter

May 7, 2018, 2:05 PM

in hand, get the crap beat out of you by some midget. As I recall, you toted a pretty good butt whooping that day.

In my defense, Bob threw a sucker punch.***

May 7, 2018, 2:33 PM

below the waist?***

May 7, 2018, 2:35 PM

Is there any other punch Bob can throw?***

May 7, 2018, 2:36 PM

and that was with an overhand right too.***

May 7, 2018, 2:37 PM

I had a guy working for me as a framing helper who took...

May 7, 2018, 9:17 PM [ in reply to that's not the way I remember it. I saw you, with daughter ]

a butt whuppin from a midget. He and a couple of the other guys on my crew were at the Greenville Fair and he got into a heated discussing with one of the concession stand girls. I'm told the midget came around the corner an squared up to him and gave him a bit roundhouse kick to the chin. The guys said it knocked him cold as a cucumber.

He said that little sumbich had to be a black belt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I had a guy working for me as a framing helper who took...

May 8, 2018, 10:32 PM

He didn't see that coming

May 7, 2018, 2:52 PM

Pics or it didn’t happen!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same thing happened to me once.***

May 7, 2018, 3:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You got choked or you were an ex-Miss South Carolina

May 7, 2018, 3:55 PM

throwing footballs off of a stage?

Hmmm ... I'm going with the latter.***

May 7, 2018, 4:06 PM

He didn't say anything about know ladder.

May 7, 2018, 5:57 PM

HTH

Lay off FM...

May 7, 2018, 9:18 PM [ in reply to You got choked or you were an ex-Miss South Carolina ]

he's the RAG's fav catcher.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2018, 5:13 PM

In front of the pastor and the wifey? You got bawlz.... Respect

my neck still hurts***

May 7, 2018, 7:44 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A more supportive wife would knee him and take your child

May 7, 2018, 8:01 PM

so you could continue the choke

Message was edited by: CTNucEm®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My ex would have done special things for me ...

May 7, 2018, 9:21 PM

had I done that after someone bumping me and putting one of our children at risk of harm. Very special.

Man, I haven't seen this much talk about balls

May 7, 2018, 9:24 PM

Since Tom Brady and Bill Belichick was talking bout how he likes his balls soft.

I bet you’re the a$$hat who stabbed the ball in lot 1!!!***

May 8, 2018, 9:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic