Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Finally!!

Dec 27, 2018, 8:04 AM

I just got home from visiting family, and this was in the mail. I've been looking forward to getting this letter since I was 5.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats! A great accomplishment. Work hard and have fun!!!***

Dec 27, 2018, 8:09 AM

Re: Finally!!

Dec 27, 2018, 8:10 AM

Congratulations! Next chapter of your life is going to be great!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 8:14 AM

Congratulations! It is a great time to be a Tiger. Work hard but enjoy every minute!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations!!!!***

Dec 27, 2018, 8:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Congratulations! There is no better place for you to spend

Dec 27, 2018, 8:46 AM

the next 4 years. Enjoy every moment!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations!!!

Dec 27, 2018, 8:49 AM

Enjoy these next few years!!! They will fly by and you’ll wonder how they passed so quickly.

Best decision of your young life!!!

Go Tiger!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 9:29 AM

Thanks for all the support. I definitely won't be taking my time in Clemson for granted.

Dec 27, 2018, 9:31 AM

Take 5 years and enjoy it! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I received mine in January 1965 and still have

Dec 27, 2018, 9:43 AM

that letter...written, of course, on parchment with a quill. lol

Congratulations....Work hard, participate in campus activities and enjoy the next four years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 9:44 AM

Congratulations young man

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 27, 2018, 9:48 AM

Congratulations, a testament to you willingness to work hard. As others have said, enjoy the next few years and take advantage of every opportunity to try new things. You will be studying hard, but you will never again have this much control over your time. Clemson always had a nice mix of clubs and organizations, and it will never be cheaper to try something new. From SCUBA to skydiving and plenty in-between, this is the time to explore.

Also, take advantage of free and low cost performances. I was never a huge fan of country music but I stumbled upon Lester Flats Band in the amphitheater. Now I appreciate country, especially some of the classics. Same with a Delta Blues street performer by Johnstone, the Kings Mens Choir of Norway in LJ. I went to LJ only because it was worth bonus points in Western Civ. one of the best concerts ever. That's just a sampling.

I only have two regrets, a friend of mine begged me to try fencing and I passed, and I was asked by a program director to DJ for the school radio station and I passed. Yet I did try a lot of other things, I liked some more than others, but I'm glad I tried them all.

Best of Luck !

BIG TIME STUDENTS MAKE BIG TIME DECISIONS TO BIG TIME SCHOOL***

Dec 27, 2018, 9:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 27, 2018, 9:55 AM

Congratulations !! You will soon embark on a trip that will change your life forever. The four or five years before you receive that diploma will seem like a lifetime but in later life it will seem much shorter. Enjoy the ride.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 10:24 AM

I remember when I got mine, what a great memory.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratutigerlations.***

Dec 27, 2018, 10:57 AM

Way back in the spring of 1979 I recvd letter

Dec 27, 2018, 12:24 PM

Somehow, even growing up in southeast VA as an ACC fan, I knew I would be heading to Clemson. Knew very little about the school except it was the most southern ACC school at the time. What a great decision. Congratulations! I encourage you to go to classes, Push yourself to make some new friends, consider some different points of view, and stretch your boundaries. You have a lot to look forward to!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 12:26 PM

Congratulations!!!

Congrats***

Dec 27, 2018, 12:27 PM

Enjoy...

Dec 28, 2018, 8:22 AM

your years at our Great University. They will pass by quickly so every now and then stop and enjoy where you are, how hard you worked to get there and all the wonderful people around you. Don't do this while standing in the road. Good luck in finding Parking.

Dec 28, 2018, 8:24 AM

Congratulations. My son just got his too. Very exciting!

Dec 28, 2018, 10:14 AM

Congratulations!!!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic