Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tony Elliott texted Etienne's coach an hour after NC game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Tony Elliott texted Etienne's coach an hour after NC game

Oct 4, 2017, 4:31 PM

Talk about a coaching staff that is always working and planning ahead.

https://clemson.247sports.com/Article/HS-coach-says-Elliott-wowed-Etienne-in-recruiting-process-108422836

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Thx Will

Oct 4, 2017, 5:52 PM

Super read as it hit the bullseye for the unreal love for & success of Clemson & it's football staff..coaches like Elliott & DaBO..and why they do well with astute young men that want a strong, wholesome & winning environment, as TNT & his Mom obviously did.

Go #9...Run Baby Run!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tony Elliott texted Etienne's coach an hour after NC game

Oct 4, 2017, 6:14 PM

They are relentless in their pursuit of being the best!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2017, 7:54 PM

Great article.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Tony Elliott texted Etienne's coach an hour after NC game ]

Yes sir, and texting a HS coach before celebrating their National Championship win is also pretty awesome. That shows that our staff is more about the business before the pleasure, in Elliot's case anyway. But I believe it's the same way with all of our coaches, and I'm sure that a lot of what they do is bc of Dabo's work ethics of dealing with the task at hand is the way they stay ahead of the game without letting them selves fall behind the 8 ball. I say it all the time that we are lucky to have gotten Dabo when we did. It has been a great match and fit for Dabo and our Clemson FB program!!! Not a one of us can honestly say that we ever thought that one day the piece's would just fall in the lap of the Clemson FB program the they have the last 8 years. Watching the way Dabo and his staff has paved the road for Clemson FB to become an elite program playing in two back to back NCG's has been nothing less than our dreams have actually came true for Tiger nation... And the dreams are continuing with no signs of us having to wake up and finding out that it was just a dream, bc the record books will prove that it's all been true!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice read, thanx for posting

Oct 4, 2017, 6:16 PM

+1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice read, thanx for posting***

Oct 4, 2017, 6:24 PM

Oct 4, 2017, 6:36 PM

Thanks for posting - should interview his mother in-depth.... she knows what's important and can see it happening for her son and for herself. Sounds exactly like Clelin Ferrell's mother, who only wants the best for him.

Welcome to the Clemson family Donetta...

Oct 4, 2017, 6:59 PM

we're loving watching your son become a man too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 4, 2017, 7:35 PM

Such an Awesome young man and family!!!! So blessed to have him here!!!!

Oct 4, 2017, 7:43 PM

I remember us Tigers fans being disappointed when we found out there were issues with C Richardson the TN rb grades or what not.

Then somehow we snag maybe the top RB who was woefully underrated in that year, It's amazing how things work out sometimes!!

Anna Hickey does some good work

Oct 4, 2017, 8:44 PM

Too bad it's normally behind the paywall at clemson.247sports.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Oct 4, 2017, 8:46 PM

What a fine young man. We are so blessed to have Travis here in Clemson!

Thanks sir for posting. Home run with player, family and

Oct 4, 2017, 11:04 PM

high school coach. Amazing how Dabo and company locates and fills late unexpected needs!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 4:01 PM

Great read!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 4:03 PM

I love the picture of Wilkins lifting Etienne up.

Wilkins loves football, loves his team, loves his teammates...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

geesh, an hour? what took him so long?

Oct 5, 2017, 4:04 PM

just kidding

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 4:05 PM

And that pic with Cain and his hand raised. I remember that play and remembered thinking "he's gone". Cain knew he was gone the instant he was beyond Cain's block.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic