Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CarolinaGrad...14
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

CarolinaGrad...14

Jul 1, 2018, 8:37 AM

I'm an amiable sort, and enjoy the banter of others, when it's respectful. I thought that's where you were and was thinking of coming to your defense. Then you chimed in with your TAMU view and went all SuperDawg51 on T-Net. That won't work. You should cut your losses and leave, while you still have something to sit on.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that kid was on here all day yesterday

Jul 1, 2018, 8:41 AM

I don’t think he took a break. I’d check tnet every so often and he was about 6 comments deep in about every topic. Russian bot???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that kid was on here all day yesterday

Jul 1, 2018, 9:06 AM

The little guy definitely won the House Coot of The Month award for June.

Re: that kid was on here all day yesterday

Jul 1, 2018, 10:07 AM [ in reply to that kid was on here all day yesterday ]

Please don't insult a Russian bot by associating the bot with this cold turd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't blame him. Every now and then one has dreams of being

Jul 1, 2018, 8:50 AM
EndOfTheFowl.jpg(167.1 K)

a jungle fowl instead of a coop coot.

But the natives will tell you they always end up the same way.

Re: Can't blame him. Every now and then one has dreams of being

Jul 1, 2018, 9:14 AM

The feathers always show, sooner or later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember..it’s “Spurs uP” for his kind!

Jul 1, 2018, 9:35 AM

Haaaaaaaa..Haaaaaa!

So glad our majestic mascot has PAWs..down on the ground stomping asss!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CarolinaGrad...14

Jul 1, 2018, 9:48 AM

Let him stick around. He’s getting worked over every time he says something stupid. He’s doesn’t seem like a bad guy he just doesn’t know jack squat about college football. It’s quite entertaining during this time of year and right now during downtime we have nothing better to do. Last year we had Timmytiger21 and CaptainKellyBryant. They disappeared quickly after the season started when they realized that the Tigers weren’t going anywhere in spite of all of the guys we had that moved on to the NFL. CG14 is making the same mistake out of his ignorance of our roster. I imagine he will disappear quickly after the season starts. In the meantime have fun giving him a hard time because it’s waaay too easy to make fun of the coots and we have don’t have much else to talk about this time of year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y’all be nice to him!

Jul 1, 2018, 9:56 AM

That’s someone’s surgically altered daughter!!!

~JKB

Jul 1, 2018, 10:11 AM

I’m beting that Chad is his real name and he

When a fan from another school comes here that happens...

Jul 1, 2018, 10:15 AM

99.9% of the time. They come in, appear to be practical and reasonable and our idiots give them TUs. A week later they rape your sister and murder your granny.

I stand in the gap. I don't care which school they are from I consider them an enemy when it comes to sports. I never accost other fans in public and have no trouble being civil when they begin a conversation though I never say anything nice to them.

I pride myself in giving our visitors their first TD. I can't tolerate a closet coot having a 100% pulse. If everyone behaved as I do they would take off the sheep clothing and expose their hate for Clemson the first day here.

RA their first negative post and frustrate them instead of arguing about who has the best program, entrance or future football success. Send them to internet hellll on their first visit so they start working on their next scok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't have to worry about a 100% pulse with him

Jul 1, 2018, 10:56 AM

but I was beginning to think 17% was the lowest you can go but it finally dropped to 15% today. That's being generous considering the attitude he shows here.

I can see the dominating teams fan base trolling the rival

Jul 1, 2018, 10:57 AM

But to come over here making excuses for that sad hat excuse of a football program baffles me. I would be in hiding praying for a miracle in November. It’s may be the biggest beat down in rivalry history and I hope Wilkins gets 3 fingers in Jake Bentley’s $@“&:

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That This Individual Readily Claimed

Jul 1, 2018, 11:01 AM

to have graduated from South Carolina says volumes. None of it positive mind you, but volumes none the less.

Re: That This Individual Readily Claimed

Jul 1, 2018, 12:54 PM

CarolinaGrad supposedly finished in 2014 so all he has known, outside of the OBC’s five streak, especially of late is huge loss! Our Tigers may well add to level of hurt come November to give their fans a true complex, but if this poster is merely in their 20s they have a heck of a lot to learn!

Those of us fifty yrs. or older often “educate” our own fans, but foes have much to learn and Usuck fans especially have absolutely NO SENSE of actual traditions of long standing beyond their famous phrase, “Wait TIL Next Year.” I almost pity the poor souls! Note almost! CarolinaGrad has virtually nothing to compare with Clemson and he still has no clue! As we in the South say, “well bless his heart.”

Muscrap is recruiting well for the status of his program, but talent development and character still lack despite his strides to create a comparable team. I give him three/four more years and Usuck fans should be happy with competing with UGa, UF, UT, UK, TAMU and the teams from the west, especially Auburn, Bama and perhaps Arkansas. Good luck in the long run!

Go Tigers!

Jul 1, 2018, 12:43 PM
Coot Exit.png(88.7 K)

Goner Now.

It was the TAMU thread that got him booted.

No sympathy for any coot getting bumped here.
I was banned at fgf after 2 posts and neither of those was in anyway derogatory, just factual but not nasty at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's my jar

Jul 1, 2018, 2:13 PM

Of tears? Gotta be around here somewhere!

When SDawg gets neutered, I'll positively celebrate. Talk about a mange mite-infested troll!

Re: Where's my jar

Jul 1, 2018, 3:10 PM

What fan base is worse? The one who has won nothing and thinks they are a good football on the rise or the fan base that thinks they are elite yet we have won 2 national championships and countless conference championships during the time they won 0 national and barely a handful of conference championships.

I'm still trying to figure out why USCar let a 14 year old graduate

Jul 1, 2018, 3:17 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, if the QB can enroll as an 8th grader

Jul 1, 2018, 3:49 PM

Wouldn't a general student be expected of (slightly) more accomplishment?

Jul 1, 2018, 3:28 PM

Let em stick around. It's fun to beat up on this kid.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic