Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Major props to Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Major props to Kelly Bryant

Sep 8, 2018, 10:54 PM

Considering A & M held blatantly all night without a single call until the 2 pt try, I'm very proud of the Tigers getting that win.

Kelly was the man!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Major props to Kelly Bryant

Sep 8, 2018, 10:57 PM

I was screaming holding at the tv all night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2018, 10:58 PM

don't think they heard you ????

Sep 8, 2018, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Major props to Kelly Bryant ]

It was crazy. Holding and hands to the face. Really happy with the win especially since their QB seemingly couldn’t do anything wrong. Tipped balls completed. Interceptions dropped. Throwing into a window that even Tom Brady would’ve thrown out of the back of the end zone and actually completed a TD. Yeah I will take W any way we could get it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2018, 11:51 PM

I doubt he matches that performance the rest of the season. If he does, they should launch a Heisman campaign

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2018, 11:53 PM

Everything seemed to bounce his way well at least until that 2 pt conversion.??

Sep 9, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Major props to Kelly Bryant ]

don't worry.he's already been anointed.after all it's the sec.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 9, 2018, 10:43 AM

annointed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 9, 2018, 10:51 AM

you were right the first time!

Sep 9, 2018, 11:46 AM

thanks.

null

Sep 23, 2018, 12:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Major props to Kelly Bryant ]

Sep 9, 2018, 12:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Major props to Kelly Bryant ]

hands to the face all night - but mond played lights out. a mobile and elusive qb gives the best defenses fits. bama won 27-19 last yr - and won championship. it’s easier to play at ann arbor or blacksburg than kyle field

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Agree***

Sep 8, 2018, 10:58 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Wish we would have run him more

Sep 8, 2018, 11:00 PM

But fantastic performance by KB. He deserves the nod and needs all the support from the entire fan base

Kelly showed great leadership tonight

Sep 8, 2018, 11:01 PM

Re: Kelly showed great leadership tonight

Sep 8, 2018, 11:25 PM

The play calling was pretty unimaginative most of the time. Don't know what we're saving it for.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:38 PM

They're not saving it. KB can't read defenses. Or make decisions after seeing the defense line up. I've been watching him for 2.5 years. He looks to the primary receiver that the play is designed to go to and if he isn't wide open he tucks the ball and runs. Or he sometimes throws it to the primary receiver even if he's in double coverage because that is the play. He rarely if ever dumps the ball of to running back coming off a block, He never goes to the secondary receiver. If there is a blitz that means someone is is in single coverage or has no defender covering him. But KB never even notices him. Same as last year... I'm already hearing the radio guy on the field saying that KB is the man. He showed it tonight.... Blah, Blah....He earned it with those 2 drives back to back TD drives and then the old KB showed up again and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn the last two or three drives.

I don't care how good of an athlete or runner you are. If the other teams defense knows your going to run the ball and you can't hit a screen pass or a slant most of the time they will just stack the box and stuff the run. I don't care if you're Micheal Vick. You've got to be able to keep the defenses honest....... SAME OLE, SAME OLE.

Dude! If not for KB we lose. Period.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:43 PM

Considering how they were allowed to hold alllll night, the game was way closer than it should have been. Kelly was a beast and the difference in the game.

Actually if KB hadn't fumbled at the goal line we would've won handily***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:59 PM

Sep 8, 2018, 11:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly showed great leadership tonight ]

Amari Rogers wasn't the primary receiver on the big third down throw in the first...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen!***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Sep 9, 2018, 12:02 AM

Kelly delivers. He’s A Winner!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen and amen. His experience in big games paid off.***

Sep 9, 2018, 12:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Major Major

Sep 9, 2018, 12:05 AM

After our sample size, he should start until further notice.

Re: Major props to Kelly Bryant***

Sep 9, 2018, 12:06 AM

Dude got it done...again, quietly and coolly. Awesome.***

Sep 9, 2018, 12:07 AM

Sep 9, 2018, 12:10 AM

Hey, The world is in order and a great day!
1) Tigers Win and beat a very good A&M team tonight.
2) Kelly looked very good and in control as the leader
3) ##### lost (badly)

It was more tackling than holding

Sep 9, 2018, 8:22 AM

Which of course is holding. Mond would have been on his #### half the time had it been called properly. And we are not talking “questionable” Tripping and pancake, hands to face masks. Grabbing arms when beat on the outside. Seriously, it was pathetic. They’ll be graded and probably be applauded by Swofford but we will never know. Pass interference NOT called on A&M.

Message was edited by: Watcher®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was very frustrating

Sep 9, 2018, 9:34 AM

I'm impressed the DLine kept their cool except the one time Christian got called for pile driving Mond. As a whole, they showed great restraint.

Offsetting Penalties in the 4th Q

Sep 9, 2018, 9:43 AM

aTm had "Too many men in the backfield" I believe the penalty was and they flagged Terrell for PI when he was turned around for 4 steps and going for the ball.
That was a bad call.
The next Clemson drive Amari Rodgers was interfered with twice, really blatant too, yet no flag.
aTm O Line was holding like a slow dance at the Jr High School Prom.
The biggest thing that I took away from that game was the terrible referees.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After the first couple of drives he settled in and looked

Sep 9, 2018, 9:58 AM

like he was in charge. Played well in a rough environment and in less than ideal weather conditions. Great leadership. Still wish we would toss outside to the RBs and use the speed, but not KBs issue.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic